- Series: Underneath & Inbetween (Book 2)
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: MP Publishing Ltd (July 29, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849823030
- ISBN-13: 978-1849823036
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.7 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,396,612 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
The Delving (Underneath & Inbetween) (Volume 2) Paperback – July 7, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Collectible Harry Potter Books
Skip the lineup at Flourish and Blotts! Find your collectible Harry Potter book here. Learn More.
I also love Tab’s voice. She’s smart and full of snark. There were lines here that made me laugh out loud. I also enjoy the fact that Tab addresses the reader from time to time.(shewolfreads.com)
This is a story that will stay with me and has me breathless waiting for the next installment of this series!(bookedandloaded.wordpress.com)
About the Author
Jes Young was a copywriter for eight years before leaving the job she loved to be a full-time mom to two babies she loved even more. She holds a BFA in creative writing from Emerson College and lives in Highland Mills, NY.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?