- Save 15% on RUBOLD Salon Cut 3+1 Set when you purchase 1 or more RUBOLD Fur Perfection Tool offered by Rubold Premium Dog Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on RUBOLD Natural Ear Cleaner when you purchase 1 or more RUBOLD Fur Perfection Tool offered by Rubold Premium Dog Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dematting Tool for Dogs - The Best Dog Grooming Comb for Undercoat Removal - Professional Pet Rake Brush for Small Medium and Large Dogs and Cats with Medium and Long Hair - Rubold Fur Perfection
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NO SCRATCH & NO PAIN! – 17+9 precision teeth provides gentle and precise dematting even for dogs with sensitive skin. Rounded outside, so it doesn't scratch the skin unlike other pointed edge tools. Sharp inside, so it clears all mats and tangles safe easy & fast. Your dog will thank you for that!
- GET RID OF DOG HAIR ALL AROUND THE HOUSE – Simple 5 minute brushing will remove tons of unnecessary dead undercoat from your furry friend. Great choice for medium to longhaired coats on all breeds. Spectacular solution for coarse, long, curly or wiry matted coats.
- BRING OUT THE BEAUTY IN YOUR DOG – The Extra Wide 3,6 inch Wide 2 in 1 Grooming Tool: Start with the 9 sharp teeth side for for stubborn mats and tangles and finish with the 17 teeth side for faster results or thinning and deshedding. Grooming with less stress!
- ALL IN 1 TOOL – Detangling, deshedding & brushing at the same time. Easy and pleasant use for you & great experience for your dog. The ergonomic, strong, non-slip, unbreakable handle will help you to finish the daily combing fast. Have more time to play!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR DOG LOVERS, BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE – 100% Unconditional Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason just contact us and we will replace it or issue you a full refund. Why can we offer this? Because we know the quality of this product. Do not be fooled by the imitations. The Original Fur Perfection is only sold by RUBOLD Premium Dog Products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rubold Fur Perfection is for dog parents who believe that grooming shouldn't have to be painful for their furry friends. Join the thousands of satisfied dog owners who are grooming their dogs the painless and effective way everyday! Experience as your dogs are running toward you because they finally enjoy every grooming sessions!
Other detangler may irritate and scratch the skin because of their pointed edge. This may evolves a fear to you pet against brushing. But RUBOLD Fur Perfection comes with special rounded edge teeth that prevents scratching and glides safely through the undercoat without pulling the hair. It even providing a soothing massage on the skin your furry friend will love!
You will be surprised how much hair will come off after a single use! Imagine how your dog will love the new healthy and shiny coat Fur Perfection will give. You will be so proud of your dog! All you have to do is get Fur Perfection now!
This already proven teeth shaping is trusted by Professional Pet Groomers too!
Works for all breeds of dogs (and cats) especially on medium and long coats
Grab Fur Perfection and change the life of your dog! Buy now at a special discounted price while stocks last!
Click the orange Add to cart button!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsMove the dog to a place where you can comfortably reach it and easily walk around it. Examine the coat and look for tangles. Break out the mat carefully and brush it out with the tool. Always comb in the direction of the hair growth. Start with the lower density teeth side of the brush for stubborn mats and tangles at the outer edge of the coat and work inward to break apart the mat. Finish with the higher density teeth side for faster results or thinning and deshedding.
Legal DisclaimerRUBOLD is an Amazon Registered Brand.
Seller Warranty DescriptionThe original factory warranty is only available for products sold by RUBOLD Dog Products
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rubold Premium Dog Products||SIRI Traders||JOIE store||OJiSaa||HappyPets||Berso Products|
|Item Dimensions||3.54 x 1.14 x 6.89 in||1.2 x 3.5 x 10 in||3.6 x 7 x 1 in||3.15 x 7.09 x 0.79 in||1.5 x 10 x 3.5 in||3.5 x 7.5 x 1 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was thinking my dog must have some small percentage of poodle genes in her, because she never sheds. Then I started looking closer through her fur because I noticed she was much wider than she used to be. Sure enough, she had all this fur that she had lost, but was just intertwined in her fur, next to her skin. I tried many different implements and nothing worked to removed that fur. (I don't know, is that considered an undercoat?)
This tool is amazing. It has two sides, with the teeth spaced at different widths. The first go-through you should use the wide spaced side. Then graduate to the narrower spacing.
I'm sure pulling out the intertwined fur is a little annoying for the dog. But the teeth themselves don't seem to bother her at all. They look sharp, but they are nice and rounded and are fine against her skin, as long as you don't press too firmly.
I have gone through many grooming tools over the years. I'm constantly looking for one that works and my dog tolerates it. I think this us much better than the Furminator because it goes easier through the fur and doesn't hurt as much. And it's way, way less expensive.
I'm quite impressed and the company really seems to stand behind its product. Not that I needed to return it or anything.
I discovered she had mats under the top layer of fur. I think the brush I was using glided over them, but this dematting tool revealed them and worked them out. I'm very happy. The pups are very happy. And we're eager to get back to the beach.