Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Willow Tree Promise" and save 18% off the $30.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Willow Tree Promise
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sentiment on enclosure card: ”Hold dear the promise of love”. Enclosure card included in box for gift-giving.
- 9”h hand-painted resin figure. Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Sculptures communicate through gesture… to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift that expresses love and caring. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” –Susan Lordi A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Arora Design|
|Material Type||Polyresin||polyresin||Lead Free||polyresin||Polyresin||Resin|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From a practical standpoint, they appear to be well made but they will break if you drop them. We found that out when one fell off the mantle. Tears were shed but it was easy to replace.
Overall this is a very in depth and personal gift that would be perfect for men or women. It says so much with such simplicity in the design. It has tons of heart and is very unique.
Most recent customer reviews
The figure is a lot bigger than the other one's I have. Because, it's two people, it feels nice that it's larger.Read more