Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Willow Tree Promise" and save 43% off the $30.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Willow Tree Promise
- Low Return Rate: 26% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "willow tree promise"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sentiment on enclosure card: ”Hold dear the promise of love”. Enclosure card included in box for gift-giving.
- 9”h hand-painted resin figure. Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Sculptures communicate through gesture… to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift that expresses love and caring. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” –Susan Lordi A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This solid figurine is made very well and the muted tones and design/movement of this captures a tenderness but strength that is a pleasure to view. Because this particular figurine was the one that most captured my family member's attention, I chose this one. But, this would (in my opinion) make a very special gift from a man to his girlfriend or wife, or as an engagement, wedding or anniversary gift for a couple. This stands very well and looks beautiful from every angle, and I recommend it.
Sentimentality aside, I think this is a nice figurine. It has a nice heft to it, is stable when standing, doesn't have any defects, and is just pretty to look at. Suppose it would be nice if it was actually carved from wood, but it would also be a lot pricier!
From a practical standpoint, they appear to be well made but they will break if you drop them. We found that out when one fell off the mantle. Tears were shed but it was easy to replace.