Demdaco Red Bird Perpetual Calendar
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Demdaco Collection: Happy The Future by artist Cori Dantini
- Unique yet sophisticated artwork created through an organic process
- Whimsical and colorful Includes 3 magnet markers
- Materials: wood composite, canvas, metal, magnet; Hanger style: keyhole; Measures: 10"sq
- Unique home decor Great gift idea
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bold illustrations take an organic turn when hand lettering is layered with flora and fauna to create this sophisticated collection of artwork. Printed on a natural wood paper, the line appeals to the eco-conscious consumer and nature lover in all of us. Artist Cori Dantini has discovered an organic process involving layers and language, through which she allows the materials and her artistry to create visual poetry. Demdaco collection: Happy The Future by artist Cori Dantini, the Red Bird Perpetual Calendar is an inspirational piece of art that is beautifully crafted of wood composite, canvas, metal, magnet. Hanger style: keyhole. Measures: 10"sq. Includes 3 magnet markers. Unique home decor. Makes a great gift.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|