Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on May 30, 2016
My wife's mother used to give these figures to my wife for gifts on special occasions. They always meant a lot to my wife. After my mother-in-law passed away these became even more special to my wife.

Wanting to carry on the tradition and help my wife remember the great memories that she had of her Mom, I purchased this figure to give to her on one of our anniversaries. I was a little worried that I may be crossing a line by giving her something that was something so special between the two of them, but she loved it.

This carved and painted piece of wood really help her remember her Mom and helped bring back a lot of great memories. Not only that, but it also allowed her to see that I understood how much they meant to her, which made it just a bit more special.

Now, I understand that my wife's experience with these figures is unique, but if you're looking for a fun little tradition to share with a mom, wife, daughter, or someone else who would like these, then these figures a pretty good way of doing that.
on May 12, 2014
I bought this as a present for my mother for Mother's Day. She loved it, but I also paid to have it gift wrapped with a note telling her we loved her and to have great day. She received a card from strangers! LOL! It was a card from another family altogether. My mother was confused by it at first until I called to ask if she had received our gift. They had placed the wrong card in the box and I'm sure another family received a card from us professing our love for their mother. Very sloppy when you are paying the extra money to have it gift wrapped.
on August 17, 2016
Nice little gift. However, it seems like different sellers are offering different skin tones. Personally, I don't care but some people would care and I think that it should be made clear in title if this is a tan or light skin Willow Tree.
on January 15, 2016
This Willow Tree with Love came to me in the dark skin tone. I returned it and the replacement was the same. I am happy Willow Tree makes the two different skin tones but this particular Willow Tree doesn't come in the darker skin tone. Disappointed as this was a gift and now it is too late. Off to a Hallmark store so I can make sure of what I am purchasing. I usually have GREAT luck with Amazon, just not this time. I've attached a side by side with one of my others.
review image
on December 28, 2015
This picture is what I ordered for my and my husbands godmothers BUT these are NOT the Angels they received. The angels they received have a Very Dark complexion and No hair!!

Disappointed!!!!!!
on December 18, 2014
I love all of Susan Lordi's figurines, but this one is probably my favorite. They are simply done but carry such beautiful messages. My mom and I have gotten these for each other since they first came out years ago, and we love and treasure every single one we have. These make wonderful gifts and there is truly a figurine for every occasion and every person in your life! Well worth the money. They come carefully packed, sandwiched between two thick pieces of styrofoam, and each figurine comes with a note card, stating the name of or emotion depicted by the figurine in the box, and the box itself is worth keeping because of the lovely description that corresponds with each of her angelic creations. I look forward to someday owning every piece in this collection, and I love giving these as gifts to anyone who appreciates such beauty!
on March 13, 2017
Bought this for my fiance at Christmas and she LOVED it! We're big fans of Willow Tree, so adding this to the collection was a must. Perfect give for any occasion in which you want to show how much you love someone!

Pros:
Excellent quality
Very sturdy, doesn't tip over easily.
Made with love!

Cons:
None. No complaints!
on June 18, 2017
I have purchased this angel quite a few times as a special thank you gift. Each recipient loved it! I even bought one for myself =) I absolutely love this angel!!!
on February 28, 2014
I had a very dear friend that was experiencing many struggles. I got this for her so she'd know she was always in my thoughts and prayers.
on April 2, 2017
Love love love all my Willow Tree Angels and change them around during holidays. I bought this for myself as a Valentine's Day gift...and delighted myself with this lovely show of affection!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.