- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall Trade; Underlining edition (January 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0131984411
- ISBN-13: 978-0131984417
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,059,232 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Deming Guide to Quality and Competitive Position Hardcover – January, 1987
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
A practical how-to guide to improving quality, productivity, and competitive position in any type of organization.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?