Deming Red Bead Experiment, 3200 White Beads, 800 Red Beads, Black Metal Paddle, 9 X 9 X 3 Inch Rubbermaid Tub
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All you need to perform Red Bead Experiment: 3200 White Beads, 800 Red Beads, Black Metal Paddle, 9 x 9 x 3 inch Rubbermaid Tub
- The original design made for Dr. Deming in 1982 - Works with groups from 1 to over 1000 people
- Compatible with 6 Sigma programs - Used to teach - Statistical Control Chart Techniques
- Overnight shipping possible - eligible for Amazon Prime shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Deming RED BEAD Experiment is an insightful tool in getting started in the implementation of the worker / management relationship. The Red Bead Experiment is also a perfect tool to teach the statistical concepts and methods to produce control charts that are fundamental to the Six Sigma and Dr. Deming's techniques. Implementing a TQM; Six Sigma or other quality improvement program has basically the same steps. But, FIRST you have to create a working relationship between the workforce and management. Dr. Deming's theory is instrumental in understanding the pitfalls in the worker / management relationship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, this is a classic if you are in the quality business and you should get it!