- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 9 hours and 11 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Tantor Audio
- Audible.com Release Date: June 11, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008AEWZ1U
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government Audible – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
One is not enough! Jesse Ventura now takes on BOTH political parties!
Get ready for a No-Holds-Barred attack on the political monopoly of two-party politics in America and the fact that they have a stranglehold on our political system, not to mention their very intentional EXCLUSION of other parties and Independents. It's now a big game being controlled by the FATCATS, Folks. And YOU CAN'T PLAY unless they let you in.
The two political parties behave exactly like GANGS who have taken over a neighborhood. In fact, the book's title is a reference to precisely that; the Bloods and the Crips who, also fought each other for decades, wreaking havoc on their turf. Republicans and Democrats have done the EXACT SAME THING. Only, in this case, they have TAKEN OVER OUR COUNTRY.
I had the great pleasure of reading an advance copy of this book and let me tell you, it pulls NO punches.
The book details and documents how our electoral and legislative process has been taken over through a corrupt process of lobbyists and campaign contributing by corporations and the wealthy. Let's call it what it is, just like Jesse does, BRIBERY.
But the book also details the way OUT of this mess, a NO-party system replacing the Two-party system, REWARDING INTEGRITY instead of ineptitude and cronyism. THAT WAS THE WISH OF THE FOUNDERS of this country and this book shows us how to get it!
You know that nice feeling you get, when you finally hear what you know is the truth, spoken loudly and clearly. You get a ton of that with this book. The quotes in the book are fantastic.Read more ›
Courageous and pointedly blunt, Ventura is a beacon of light in a world darkened by cover-ups, disinformation, and flat out lies.
DemoCrips and ReBLOODicans is worth the price of admission.
1. Why are we still using the pound and inch measuring system. We should be on the metric system.
2. Why are their so many guns and bullets available to USA citizens. It is barbaric for so many weapons and bullets available to the public.
3. We are double and triple TAXED by are government. Your home or house should not be taxed. Several nations do not tax its citizens homes.
4. Do we need are armed forces in 200 different nations? What are we, the worlds police force. This costs billions of dollars each year.
5. Why are there homeless and uninsured Americans? Must be a joke on us. This nation is so rich, we give billions of dollars away to other nations.
This book helps explain what are politicians are really about. They are about greed and power period.
Mr. Ventura, I appreciate your candor and your information. And if you decide to run for the office of President, I will personally help run your campaign here in Kansas!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great book, loved it so much I also got it for my hard to please brother for a gift, and he loved it.Published 5 months ago by A.W. ALBRITTON
Pointed and informative, Jesse Ventura is the voice that needs to be heard in a time of bipartisanship that has run amuck. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Brandon Hanna
It's a good book. You will like it if you are a fan of Jesse.Published 11 months ago by Anthony Sakalauskas
Jessie writes to a niche audience and cannot defend his ideas and concepts very well.Published 14 months ago by john fojut
Wow! Someone who agrees with me that the government is broken and both parties are to blame. I'm glad we have Jesse to speak up about the abuses and excesses of our elected... Read morePublished 15 months ago by S. Dillon
The "illusion of choice": should I vote Democrat or Republican? If you still think you really have a choice, you need to do a little bit of research. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Cecille Chan
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Government & Business
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Commentary & Opinion
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States