- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Reprint edition (April 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300192495
- ISBN-13: 978-0300192490
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.6 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,173,517 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Democracy, Expertise, and Academic Freedom: A First Amendment Jurisprudence for the Modern State Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Dean Robert Post, one of our nation's most insightful First Amendment scholars, provides an eye-opening analysis of the inherent tension between our commitment to a free-wheeling marketplace of ideas and our need to recognize and protect the values of expertise."--Geoffrey R. Stone, The University of Chicago--Geoffrey R. Stone (08/22/2011)
Browse award-winning titles. See more