Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on May 2, 2017
Super great carb! I'm planning to buy 2 more to put on my 429 in my Ranchero.
on October 10, 2015
All I can say is WoW this worked great out of the box. Idles at 800 RPM. 600 RPM in drive and is very snappy and responsive on my 350 crate motor.

Replaced a Edelbrock 1406 with this. I had re-jetted, replace step up Springs and rods and still could never get the Edelbrock to idle right.

I'm very happy with this replacement took about five minutes to install.
on May 9, 2013
Installed right out of the box and only setting the idle air mixture, the carb performed flawlessly.
Excellent throttle response with absolutely no hesitation.
on September 3, 2016
Very nice carburetor. Idles very smooth and great throttle response. Very good choice for my 350 small block.
on August 13, 2016
Running this on a 302 with an aggressive cam. Bolted it right on and took off. Great street carb
on August 21, 2014
Put on a ford 302 with a Weiand 8020 4 barrel intake. The carb works very well, very easy to use and install, had to order an additional bracket to hook up the kick down properly. Very good performance on a stock engine.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2016
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY THE EASY INSTALL EVER.
on October 17, 2016
I had been thinking about some type of fuel injection for my 65 Mustang. But they are pricey. I tried the Street Demon for no other reason expect price. But I'm impressed. Almost out of the box, it preformed great. I only had to make minor jet adjustments, the choke was dead on. The only ( minor ) change was to the knockdown cable. The instructions that were included stated that it would not work with AOD transmissions. But it works fine. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants almost EFI performance for a lot less money. I installed it on a 65 Mustang, with a 5.0 mustang motor with a 87 Lincoln AOD tranny. With the addition of the Street Demon, it makes for an awesome package. Trust me on this.
on April 24, 2016
The throttle response is unreal! So darn simple to getting it ready to preform.
on February 1, 2016
Engine started right away, looks fantastic
review image