Demon Hyper X D30 V3 Mountain Bike Knee pad | BMX | MX | Snowboard (Medium)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (25%)|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- *SIZES are accurate for a TIGHT FIT- Size up to next size if you want a LOOSER FIT**Demon Hyper X D3O V3 Knee pad is the perfect option for mountain biking, snowboarding, and any other high impact activities. Built for comfort, built to last.
- Impact Protection: Integrated with a Kevlar front panel for complete abrasion resistance and D3O high performance shock absorbing foam CE 1621-1.
- Comfort: Dual hook and loop straps, soft terry cloth interior and additional padding on the inside and outside make the Demon Hyper X knee pad extrmely comfortable.
- Venting: Built with perforated neoprene to allow for maximum ventilation.
- Warranty: Backed by the Demon United quality guarantee. Built tough.
|Fabric Type||neoprene, polyester|
|Included Components||Pair of knee pads|
|Item Weight||2.00 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specific Uses For Product||mountain biking|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Demon Hyper X D3O Knee pads deliver some serious benefits. We use a Kevlar based top shell combined with neoprene and a soft liner to make the Hyper knee the ultimate knee pad. The D3O impact material is mated with a foam backing giving great comfort and protection. There are dual adjustable velcro straps to keep the knee pad in place and the knee pad is sewn in an articulated position for ultimate comfort. Comes complete with Demon's warranty.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 8 x 5 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : ds5125
- Department : Mountain bike
- Date First Available : February 8, 2017
- Manufacturer : Demon United
- ASIN : B06W9DHQDD
- Best Sellers Rank: #28,374 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comfortable fit and snug
- Velcro straps help keep them in place
- Back strap sometimes get in the way of flexing the leg... but almost trivial
Just experience couple of major crashes that resulted in a bruised rib, broken pinky, bruised right hand/palm, bruised and badly scraped back and seriously impacted my right knee on something pretty hard. My upper knee is black and blue but nothing broken or swollen. I think these pads did the job and helped protected my knees from possibly a break!
Forgot to mention that I bought a size Medium. I'm about 190 lbs, 5'8'', weight lifter build, but the Medium fit perfectly.
By the way, still going strong.... with now over a dozen falls, tumbles and impacts.
*Event Further Update (2018-07-31)*
Man! These pads are tough. 1 yr, 3 mo later and after 3 - 4 dozen falls, tumbles, wipe outs, these are still going strong. WTF?? Tough as demons I guess :)
*Yes, Another Update (2019-09-30)*
Got bounced around a rock garden, ending my rides for the year (and perhaps 1/2 of next year). Shattered my arm in 3 places, bruised my right hip, strained shoulder ligaments, 1/8th of meet ripped from my lower shin. But guess what? I only got some purple bruising on one knee and these pads are STILL going strong!
Bottomline, if you don't care about the design and can tolerate a bit skin irritation, this is the best deal for a quality set of knee pads with D3O.
1. Sizing, I am 5'6" 140 lb legs skinny legs. I bought medium because I was size in at the upper limit of small.
The medium fits great, stays in place and is so comfortable they barely noticeable, except when you crash...
I hit pretty hard and felt nothing.
They also provided a bit of ankle protection.
I almost bought a cheap pair, so glad I got these instead.