- File Size: 694 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Publisher: Triad Literary (June 28, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073H6GMDK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#225,366 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #292 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > LGBT
- #382 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- #743 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
Demon Be Mine Immortals Book One Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this book, but having a glossary really helped! I learned about Soul Catchers, Keepers, Soul Searchers (zombies), and life in Nouvelle Terre (purgatory ... which just happens to resemble New Orleans.)
(It's strange how your mind works but the first thing I thought of when I read Chapter One was that they numbered their streets like those in Salt Lake City. Something to clutch onto while acclimating to this new world.)
Much like Eli needed to do as a new demon... a fledgling demon.
This book was much darker than those I'm used to so it took a while to connect to Zylen and Eli. The library scene revealed the vulnerably of 'bad guys' and now they need love too.
There are definitely benefits to being a demon...teleporting, reciting words until your clothes dressed, or undressed, you, and reading the minds of others.
Here is a quote from the book, “Eli, do you understand why this is your destiny now?” I asked him after finishing the last of my drink. “I think I do,” Eli answered. “We’ll be warriors in sort of a battle for the prominent being.” “Yes. So it should be clear how we do things, right?” Mercurio asked him. “We want to gain the upper hand.”. There is more but you will need to read the book which I can recommend as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
I received a complimentary copy of this book for voluntary review consideration.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban