Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Demon WP Water Soluble Pest Control Insecticide - 2 Envelopes Containing Four 9.5 gram Packets
|Price:||$14.13 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quick knockdown and long-lasting - 90+ day residual
- Can be used inside and out
- Size: 1 Envelope contains Four 9.5 gram water soluble packets
- Yield and Mixing: One 9.5g packet mixed with 1 gallon of water covers a 2,000 to 2,500 sq.ft. home.
- Target Pest: Ants, Aphidsc, Assassin Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, California Oakworm, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetlec, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Mites, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Termitese, Bees, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Fire Ants,¤Ô¤¸¤Á¤corpions, Sod Webworms, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Demon WP Insecticide Demon WP along with Cyper WP and Cynoff WP are considered long lasting residual insecticides, lasting up to 3 months. Demon WP is an odorless product and can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Due to the contain of the material it is recommended that the mixed product is shaken often as it is being sprayed. Be extra careful when spraying Demon WP around dark furniture and surface for it will leave a stain. Demon WP uses a knock down method to control pest, meaning the minute the pest comes into contact with Demon WP it will die. When using Demon WP we recommend that a sprayer like Chaplin 1 Gallon is used to mix and spray the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ll definitely keep buying this to spray the outside of my house.
Another way around the issue would be to just spray in the hidden areas, where most of the little critters hide out anyway. If I focused behind the chairs and chests, in the door jams, in the cracks and crevices, this would be much less of an issue and likely still just as effective.
The packets are water soluble, so they just need to be dropped in your sprayer before you begin to fill it up with water, keeping you from having to touch the powder at any point. However, make sure that you're not picking up the small powder bags when your hands are wet or they will start to break down.
July 2017, Mama's house was invested with roaches when I got disgusted with commercial pest control and started doing it myself. We treated monthly, expanding to the basement and attic. I am not completely roach free but I can go days without seeing one. This stuff works.
Most recent customer reviews
this product it kills scorpions and keeps killing as long as continue to spray .Read more