Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on August 24, 2014
I really love this series... it makes me think of Buffy all grown up, with a little John Carpenter's Vampires thrown in--since she was working for the Vatican... I was even thinking that if they make the movie I'm hearing talk about, Sarah Michelle Gellar would be a perfect for Kate--she's already had all the training...
on November 17, 2014
It has been a long time since I have been this excited about a series! The characters are not over-the-top, gorgeous do-gooders. They are regular people, with ordinary lives and ordinary problems...except for the demons, of course! Book 3 delves more into the mother/daughter and wife/deceased(?) husband relationships than the mommy/wife/demon hunter thing. I encountered several "oh-my-gosh" moments when I had to re-read what just happened so I could replay it on the movie screen in my head. Then there were the heart-stopping moments... I'm not sure how I feel about the outcome of the final battle scene. It's a stunner! Guess I'll process that as I happily devour book #4!
VINE VOICEon February 18, 2008
Demons Are Forever is as entertaining as the previous title, "Carpe Demon" and "California Demon". Those two I picked up together on a whim at the bookstore. This time, I seeked the novel out. Kate is an fun kind of 'every woman' except that she is also a demon hunter. Her teenage daughter has joined up with her cast of amusing side characters. I'm not sure that having Kate's daugher discover her secrets this early was a great idea, nor I am sure I like the twist involving Allie's high school teacher. If the demon fighting scenes, and the family routines weren't so amusing, I would be hard pressed to give this book such a good review. (Plus I heart Eddie). I'm going to ride this series on to the next book Deje Demon and I can only hope Kenner leads us on to satisfying conclusions to the storylines she had opened here. I want to reiterate though that I do recommend this book.
on October 16, 2014
Sometimes it's harder to get rid of demons than it is to get rid of those pesky ants...
Or that obnoxious brother-in-law
on May 11, 2014
I live Julie Kennedy. I LOVE HER DEMON HUNTING SOCCER MOM! I love all the secondary characters - yes- ALL OF THEM!
on July 11, 2007
This is the 3rd novel in the Adventures of a Demon Hunting Soccer Mom and it's a winner! To say that things are getting deep is an understatement. Kate is trying to juggle being the wife of a political candidate, the mother of a teenager and a toddler, as well as a semi-retired demon hunter. Kate and her first husband Eric retired from demon-hunting to become suburbanites. The Fates were not kind and Eric was killed, leaving Kate without a husband and their daughter Allie without a father. Kate remarried and she and Stuart had a little boy Timmy. Kate is forced to come out of retirement to protect her family. Deliberately dangling threads from the first 2 novels are tied off in this novel, although there is definitely room for a 4th novel. It's a really fast ride, with lots of excitement and an abundance of humor. Highly recommended.
on July 7, 2014
I loved all the books just have one more to read !!
VINE VOICEon July 4, 2009
Our favorite demon-fighting housewife is back and in charge. This is book 3 in the series and Kate is right back where we left her. Trying to juggle her normal life with hunting demons and trying to keep her town and family safe. In this story the strange letters and questions around her first husbands death come back to haunt her. She tries hard to figure out what major demon wants with her town and how to stop him. She also allows her daughter to train for demon hunting (once she finds out about her mother and fathers past). I can't wait to start the next book in this series!
on January 27, 2015
Julie Kenner has created a fun series with the Demon Hunter Soccer Mom. After finishing book 3 with a totally unexpected bang, I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. What trouble will Katie find herself in next?
on February 23, 2015
Love these books. Once you read one you can't wait to read the others. Very entertaining and well written. You can imagine yourself in Kates' place.