Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 11, 2012
Wow, honestly the story developed a LOT fast than I expected from the first book to this one. Don't want to give much a way, but you certainly won't be bored! One thing I love is I pick up hints of the "Atlas Shrugged" heroes, not so much in a capitalistic sense, but in their yearning to be truly free individuals. There are notes of "Atlas" in other ways as well, and some great references to actual events played out similarly in this fictional world. When they occur they don't seem forced, they fit just right. So with that done, I'm back to waiting for the next installment!
on June 8, 2012
I do not often take the time to review the books I have read since I received my kindle. That being said, Demonworld and Demonworld II:The Pig Devils were, in my opinion, outstanding to a degree worthy of the effort. In this series, Kyle B Stiff takes us on an amazing journey set in a dystopian future dominated by demonic beings, where mankind is no longer at the top of the food chain. As mentioned in the previous review by Jim, there are the notable influences of other great novels such as Atlas Shrugged. I also saw influences of Dune in some of the characters and situations within the story. Stiff blends these influences flawlessly into various subplots involving politics, religion, and morality to create his vision of one young mans struggle to survive and discover his destiny in a harsh unforgiving world. The Demonworld series is a rare epic masterpiece that is able to stand on its own merits among the works from which it draws its influences. I am eagerly waiting to continue the adventure with The Floyd Street Massacre!
on October 29, 2013
This book continues the story of Wodan's return to Haven at the end of the book 1. A lot of characters are introduced and it always seems that each is more interesting than the last. Kyle B. Stiff has a real knack for character development and world building, and it shines here. Book 1 was very satisfying, but doesn't even come close to preparing the reader for the excellence that is The Pig Devils. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the next book.
on November 8, 2015
I can't get enough of this series
on January 13, 2013
Bit scattered. First book was much better. Did like the idea of the question of which was the experiment. Decent read.
on August 14, 2013
Book two is follows proudly in the footsteps of it's predecessor. It has more politics, more intrigue, and some disturbing material that makes you wonder at the inherent nature of humanity and where it is heading. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who read Demon World, and would recommend anyone who hasn't read Demon World to do so.
on December 21, 2012
I know that in a few years I'm going to be watching Demonworld movies.

I have no idea who's going to play Wodi, and I wonder if they're going to use an actual actor or just make a CGI Didi, but I'm ready to see guardians fighting dragons and Mad Max-looking dudes in wasteland armor.
on August 9, 2016
Enjoyable
on June 7, 2013
This book introduces more characters you love and feel terrible when some die. Wodan develops even more but always over comes everything. A little jumpy this book with the flashbacks but still great.