Denali Rods Lithium Shakey Head Spinning Rod, 7' 0", Medium-Heavy
Enhance your purchase
|Tension Level||4 pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Interlock blank technology
- Hybrid cork/EVA custom contoured split grips
- Ultra-lightweight Ergonomic reel seat
- Ring-lock semi-micro guides
- High-strength woven silver-graphite
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
To succeed on the bass tournament trail, you've Got to be versatile. From punching hyacinth mats for giant florida-strain bucketmouths to scrubbing a 2 inch swim bait on 4 pound test 40 feet down for a great lakes bronze back - today's anglers need to be ready for any situation, under any conditions, any day of the year. The engineers at Denali put thousands of hours both in the lab and on the water to produce a lineup that performs 100 percent of the time, no matter what conditions the tournament trail throws at you. From their ultra-lightweight interlock blanks to their jaw-dropping woven silver graphite, the lithium Series rods have integrated form and function in a way never before seen in a bass rod - and all at a price point that's easy on the wallet. Go ahead, take them for a spin.
- Product Dimensions : 84 x 3 x 3 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : L843SH
- Date First Available : August 31, 2015
- Manufacturer : Hawke Optics
- ASIN : B014PKAEJM
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,273,324 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #10,397 in Fishing Rods
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|