Deneba CANVAS X WIN/MAC ( F9105-0100-EN )
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Smart Toolbox and Properties Bar track where you are in a project and display the most relevant options, for a more efficient workflow
- Powerful page layout and presentation features - Multiple master pages, column guides, text repel, linked column flows, headers and footers, text on a path and more
- Central management tools for all inks, pen styles, dash settings, and arrow styles
- One-step Crop & Scale command lets you adjust image resolution and proportions in one operation
- Unlimited, customizable ruler and scale settings meet your advanced engineering, architectural, and scientific illustration needs
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Only weeks after prying $149 from me for an upgrade to Canvas X, ACDC announced that it will no longer support future Mac versions or even bug fixes to the current version! Anyone who still believes marketing statements from this company or gives them money has my sympathies.
My advise: do NOT buy it: you are wasting your money!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I agree with other reviewers that the earlier versions of Canvas were wonderful (I've been using it for almost 20 years). Read morePublished on May 13, 2013 by A. Mandadi
I am a PC user, and I was originally upset that older versions of Canvas were Mac only, since it seemed the best software for my work applications. Read morePublished on March 13, 2011 by EW
I don't own this version but I have used it and it has deteriorated greatly over the years. Canvas 3.5 was the best and Canvas 5. Read morePublished on March 30, 2008 by Kimo
You'll never receive worse customer service than this company provides.
I lost my identification code for the software when I moved across the country, and then I needed... Read more