Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Deneve Cool Mist Travel Humidifier Stick, Desk Top..." and save 76% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Deneve Cool Mist Travel Humidifier Stick, Desk Top Mini Portable Personal Ultrasonic USB Powered Pure Air with No Fan (Humidifier)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ALLEVIATE ALLERGIES, DRYNESS, AND RELIEVES COLD & FLU SYMPTOMS ANYWHERE with USB power with your very own Deneve Portable Humidifier Stick V2. (Not a Oil Diffuser)
- Most hassle-free, worry-free, trouble-free, and portable personal humidifier on the market today. Simply plug the Deneve Mini Humidifier Stick V2 into nearly any USB power source, fill up a glass or water bottle with water, and insert humidifier. Small enough to easily fit into a coat pocket, let alone in your luggage.
- SUPER PORTABLE AND VERSATILE: With the Deneve Personal Humidifier Stick V2, never be frustrated by finding a suitable water bottle that fits. Never make a mess while refilling. Never be limited by built-in canisters or tanks. Never be stranded, leaving your AC adapter behind. You provide the water supply in a cup or a bottle.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: 1) Insert small end of the Deneve small humidifier stick V2 downward into empty cup or water bottle. 2) Fill up the cup or bottle with as much cool or cold water as you like, keeping the water below the USB charging port on humidifier, and without getting the top wet.
- Backed by a 1003) Wait 10 minutes to soak the internal filter. 4) Using USB cord, plug humidifier into a USB power port. 5) Press the small, clear button to turn humidifier on, and enjoy cool mist coming from the wide top of the humidifier! 6) Replace internal filter every 3 months max.Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Portion of profits will be donated to charity!% satisfaction guarantee! Portion of profits will be donated to charity!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THE BEST TRAVEL HUMIDIFIER MINI HUMIDIFIER FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS:
- MOST MIST ON THE MARKET
- 8-HOUR AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF
- EXTRA-LONG 9-FT USB CORD
The best portable personal humidifier JUST GOT BETTER! Designed and patented by Deneve.
PROVIDES RELIEF ALL YEAR LONG
Relief from dry air, cold, flu, cracked skin in the winter and cold weather with the Mini Humidifier Stick V2 By Deneve®. Use as mister during summer or hot weather. Or even as a moisturizer for your hands by holding hands over mist.
NO MESS, NO HASSLE, NO FITMENT ISSUES
Never worry again about lost AC adapters, tanks, bottles or canisters. Never let spilling water or water bottle fitment issues frustrate you again.
SUPER EASY TO USE
Remove internal filter wick, and soak filter wick in water for 10 minutes. Insert wet filter wick back into humidifier and secure it. Drop humidifier into water source. Power it on. Balanced design reduces tipping over. That's it!
SUPER EASY TO MAINTAIN
1) On weekly basis: when powered off, wipe or soak the stalk portion with a 9 parts water to 1 part bleach solution. Rinse with water-dampened cloth. Dry fully before reusing.
2) Replace internal filter wick every 3 months max.
Covers up to 20 sq. ft. of personal space. Perfect for using in a cubicle without distracting neighbors.
SUPER WARRANTY100% satisfaction guarantee with Deneve Concierge Service
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.22||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Deneve||Fancii®||multifunUS||Tempus & Co.||Book Edge Inc.||SKUniverse|
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 6.2 x 2.5 in||4 x 5 x 1.5 in||1.94 x 6.61 x 1.94 in||20 x 23 x 11 in||4.4 x 2.6 x 3 in||6.1 x 7.4 x 4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ease of assembly: The V2 is a snap. Simply moisten the filter and insert in the stick and place the assembly in an open container of water (more later).
Size: This is the smallest of all competing products and most portable; I wish it had its own case.
Power Cord: Appropriate length and plugs into a USB connector, hence requiring a USB-AC adapter (get the Amazon Basic model) if a direct connection to an AC outlet is desired. Length of the long cord here is important because in all probability, this will be on a bedside table near other electronics charging during the night and using a secondary (below the table outlet, if available) is likely desirable, especially since the stick lies within an open container of water. Illustrations show the cord attached to a laptop's USB port I'm neither that brave and I'm a klutz. In the middle of the night, I don't wish to soak a nearby Laptop or Smartphone.
Will it last 8 hours on "high"? We live at altitude in Colorado where it is very dry. Like the Violife, my best estimate is for 7+ hours in our location. At lower elevations and in areas where outside humidity may be higher, yes I think it will last 8 hours. However, when is the last time you slept through the night in a hotel room? Refilling the mug or tumbler into which the stick reside would be quick and easy.
What I Like: Portability and function; there is no control for output, but this little stick puts out a healthy amount of vapor.
What I don't like? As noted, I'm a klutz, and my worry is overturning an open container of water during the night. (There is a night light on the unit.) However, this is but a small concern and with careful placement, perhaps not a problem at all.
What I recommend: Do NOT insert the stick into that flimsy plastic, paper, or styrofoam cup found in hotel rooms, for their capacity is little AND (more importantly) the weight of the stick might contribute to tipping of the container. Consider a sturdy mug or tumbler.
What I like: Tiny size, portability, and the fact that it works as advertised for far less than the price of competing products.
Would I buy again? Yes and likely will.
Most recent customer reviews
October 1, 2017, it is no longer working. It won't turn on.
I purchased this due to the reviews and the design.Read more