Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Deni Round Pressure Cooker Dessert Pans
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERY VERSATILE - 2 tier stackable pans allowing for all kinds of foods to be cooked simultaneously. Great for steaming vegetables, meat or fish. It also doubles as a dessert pan to make cheesecakes. Useful for pot-in-pot cooking. Perfect for reheating food without having to sacrificing taste and texture, also use as container for storing food.
- HEALTHY & HANDY - Don’t use microwave ovens to reheat leftover food in your cooker to preserve the nutrients and vitamins. Save time and reheat two dishes together!
- DEPENDABLE AND STABLE - Excellent quality insert pans made from stainless steel. Secure-fitting stainless-steel lid traps in heat and moisture. Dishwasher safe for no-hassle cleanup.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How can you cook delicious desserts that are ready in mere minutes? Use your pressure cooker! This set of stainless steel baking pans lets you whip up some of your favorite sweets in a pressure cooker that is 4 quarts or larger
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love the concept and overall design. The two pans in the set, along with the lid, stack well and the holder is nifty. As other reviewers have noted, the set fits perfectly in the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6Qt/1000W, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior and in comparably sized electric and stovetop cookers/pans. You could actually get two sets, as I did, and stack three of the four pans in the 6Q Instant Pot; you just couldn't use the holder (which isn't essential anyway, given the handles on the pans).
The set is also beautiful in terms of shape, compactness, and finish (shiny stainless steel).
Not so great:
- The metal is fairly thin and perhaps as a result, one of the two sets I got wobbled (the other set is fine). This is perhaps less of an issue when used in a cooker/pot, where it's of course meant to be used, But it can be annoying on the countertop when filling or serving from it - the stand wobbles too.
- The usable area is smaller than expected (though the provided external measurements are largely accurate). It'd be tough to use this for more than 1-2 people at a time.
Again, the customer service from seller Premier Appliance was phenomenal. They responded right away to resolve the problematic set, and made it super easy.
As a design wish for future, it would be great if someone could create a similar set that has holes at the bottom of one or both of the pans to increase versatility. And a heftier stainless steel would be great!
4/6/16 UPDATE: Having just used this set for my very first cheesecake ever, I now officially love this set! You can read more about that in the Comments part of my review (thanks, Sarge, for prompting this update!). The holder with handles, along with the covered design of the pans, were a huge help in making the cheesecake - no need for a foil sling or a makeshift lid/cover to prevent steam from dripping on to the cheesecake!
I also thought the compact size was perfect for a heavy dessert like cheesecake. It might be too small for group entertaining, but it's perfect for a family or for a small gathering of friends. Next, I'll try brownies and maybe a lasagna or casserole (followed by a quick browning of the top in my Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, which I'm also a big fan of and which these pans fit perfectly in).
4/12/16 UPDATE: I still love this set, but unfortunately it rusts fairly easily. I put the set in the dishwasher for the first time, and while the pans were fine, the wire holder came out rusty in a number of spots. Not a dealbreaker - will just handwash in future.
The pans fit well in the Instant Pot (see photos).
Update: It's now 5 days since I received these, I've used them twice and the rack has rusted badly. They are going back :-(
The description says they are 8"x8"x5". I was counting on that, however, my measurements are different. I would have given it 5 stars, had the measurement been correct. Handle to handle 7.5" Diameter w/o handles 7". Interior diameter 6.5". Pan height 1 7/8". Height of both pans and basket 4 3/8".
DESPITE a lot of comments about the rack not fitting into an instant post, it did for me. The entire set. It's not necessary per se, but it was more convenient to lift them out. There is enough room in a 6qt instant pot for 3 pans if you were to purchase a second set and in my 8qt duo instant pot, I am fairly certain 4 could fit even though it would be very close.
I run a small group about that includes tips, tricks, and recipes for instant pot for busy families, and they have all really appreciated this product as it's a way to help them accomplish dinner even with picky eaters.
There is only one lid in case that's confusing to anyone. They nest where the top becomes the lid for the second. I am including two pictures. One shows that the rack and all fits in my 6qt IP and the other shows where two pans come in my 8qt.
I use it for quick meals. I add protein (chicken or fish usually) and fresh veggies. The end result is two perfectly steamed, perfectly portioned meals for us.
You remember the infomercial that said "set it and forget it?". That's exactly what I do. I set that sucker and come back in twenty minutes...full meal. Yum!