Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Plus Size Hankie Cardigan Black,3X
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Size: 3X|Color: Black|Change
Price:$29.24+ Free shipping

on September 18, 2012
The fabric was this really cheap polyester sweater material. Very heavy and balled up quite quickly. Not worth the price for sure.
on December 6, 2013
I bought this product through Roamans and I'm disappointed in it. This cardigan is way too short in the back and the material is a lot thinner than it looks in the photo. I wish I had seen the reviews here on Amazon. I wouldn't have bothered. It is certainly not worth the price for such a thin cheap cardigan.
on January 18, 2013
The style of this jacket is nice, however it could have bee just a little longer in the back. I brought the chocolate color and was a little dissapointed with it it was more a subdued brown and not a rich cholocate brown as I expected. Overall the jacket nice and fabric is soft and drapey.
on March 7, 2013
I ordered the size I wear in all my clothes and it was very small. So I had to return it and because of the fit a different size would not work.
on November 26, 2014
For $60, I expected it to last at least one season. The arm seam came undone within hours during the first wearing. Also the color in the picture is not the color of the garment. It's an odd brown that sometimes looks grey. It goes with nothing. I was very disappointed.
on February 18, 2014
This is a very soft feeling cardigan and it hangs just right and the color is chocolate! I would order again!
on May 12, 2014
The sweater was overall quite disappointing. Straight cut back side seemed very odd with the to much material in the front of sweater. I typically fit a 1X, but should have ordered a large or medium
on January 14, 2015
Was very disappointed. The marine blue in the picture is gorgeous. The color in real life is a very dark navy. The fabric itself was very comfortable. Too bad.
on March 6, 2014
I don't care for the fabric. It's scratchy and uncomfortable. I only wore it gently twice, and it's beginning to pill already, I'm returning. sorry....
on May 30, 2014
I think this product runs about two sizes big, felt like a blanket. I am returning it along with a shirt I bought that was thinner than a sheet.