Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,611 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,847 reviews
on October 15, 2016
Captures the spirit of the original tv comedy while modernizing the Mitchell's and Wilson's. Grumpy old Mr Wilson is played by the great Walter Matthau and he nails the role. Dennis's father is the spitting image of the tv dad. Dennis's friends are a hoot as is Christopher Lloyd as the bad guy. All around cute family fun. Recommended.
on January 13, 2017
I admit, this purchase was for hubby and me! Our grandchild will love it, but it is actually one of our favorite Walter Matthau films.
on May 1, 2016
This is just a simple classic. Let's you go back to a simpler time. We have completely changed from the Era of innocent movies. Dennis completely poisons Mr. Wilson with an over the counter cleaning agent. And we laugh and no one calls the cops on a chid. Lol. The villain played wonderfully by Doc from back to the future is a quiet clumsy gentleman that is way under played.

The many moments of the simple life are really turned upside-down with Denis at every turn. So sit with your choice of old school salty sweet snack....and laugh as Denis paints chicken from next door and remeber when kids could be kids and parents could still love them.

BTW one of the two Grumpy old men.
on July 2, 2015
It's an hilarious movie. It is wonderful to see little "Amy" (the child who plays Margaret) in her first real role. Of course, she's an adult now. The last time I saw her she was only about 17 months old visiting her grandmother in Boca Raton back in the 80's. She was a brilliant baby. Very smart with the one-liners she would come up with. Walter Matthau is wonderful in any movie he had played. It would be tough to create a remake better than this one. The DVD is good quality and there were no issues in the delivery process, either.
on February 11, 2016
I watched this movie so many times when I was little. I read the comics and watched the original cartoon and always thought this was pretty true to the story line. Even the actors fit the characters.
I still quote this movie and decided to get it for my daughters' movie collection. My older daughter liked it and I'm sure the youngest will too. Once she's old enough to really watch it (she's still a baby).
on October 18, 2016
One of the cutest and funniest movies ever. I've loved this movie since I first watched it as a teenager. I love it and to those who say it's not funny you need to get a sense of humor.. I'm 41 and I still find it hilarious..
on March 27, 2017
The Kids loved this! They are too young to have seen the original
on January 11, 2016
This is such a fun movie! I watched this while I folded laundry and this brought back memories. After putting on the captions, the movie became even funnier because I actually paid attention to what the characters were saying. Love it! My kids were a bit afraid of Christopher Lloyd in this though.
on July 31, 2016
Funny and good storyline
Needed a laugh and this movie did it
Recommend watching this
on July 31, 2016
I could watch tha over and over agin and still laugh. Now even the kids enjoy it!