Denon AH-C350W In-Ear Headphones (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Comfortable, in-ear fit for maximum sound isolation
- Acoustic Optimizer technology improves dynamic bass by adjusting sound pressure balance on both sides of the diaphragm
- 20-21,000Hz frequency response
- 9mm neodymium driver
- 3 sets of earpieces for custom fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Premium sound isolating inner-ear headphones from Denon - a leader in audio innovation. These high quality ear-buds feature Denon's exclusive Acoustic Opimizer which adjusts sound pressure balance in front and behind diaphragm to deliver dynamic bass sounds. Denon's new earbud headphones are the ideal solution for consumers who want to enjoy the flexibility and convenience of super lightweight on-the-go listening, without any sacrifice in audio quality. Ideal for use in commuting via airplane, automobile or subway, and AH-C350 (available in black or white) will faithfully reproduce original sound for discriminating listeners. The comfortable canal-type design that fits snuggly into a listener's ears. Three different sized ear pads are included for a more custom fit.
Denon AH-C350 In-Ear Headphones reproduce original sound with a quality that is always satisfying. The canal-type design fits snugly into your ears, reducing ambient noise and allowing you to intimately enjoy your music. An acoustic optimizer structure generates ideal acoustic characteristics by adjusting sound pressure balance around the diaphragm. Denon AH-C350 In-Ear Headphones use a 9mm neodymium driver to deliver a frequency response of 20-21,000Hz. They also include three different sizes of earpieces for a comfortable, custom fit.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the "behind-the-head" cord design does not work very well, due to mismatched cable length, and also the uneven weight distribution makes the left bud fall out easily.
Bud Design *****
Bud comfort *****
Cord design **
I'm pretty rough on my earbuds and have been through many of them. I use them with my ipod during commutes. The cheap skullcandy buds I bought crapped out after about 5 months of heavy use. I would say the skullcandy sounded pretty nice for $10, the Denon buds sound quite a bit better than the cheap buds ($50), but the stock ipod buds still sound superior to the Denons. The ipod buds have a bigger speaker so they sound better but fit in the ear worse.
One of the biggest complaints I have is the bud cord. The length of the left is way shorter than the right side. I guess it's so you can wrap it around the back of your neck, but the difference in length is huge!
The cord is made of a kinda grippy rubber that gets hung up on clothes and pops the buds out of your ear when they get hung up. The one good thing is the cord doesn't really get kinked up and twisted.
Overall, I wish they used something a bit better for the cord and made the length standardized or at least told you on the box/description that they are asymmetrical lengths.
The sound is pretty good and they fit pretty comfortable. I put a tiny dab of super glue on the inside of rubber buds and speaker parts to keep the rubber from popping off and getting lost.
Over all I'm happy with the buds, but for the money will probably buy the apple buds the next time, they are around the same price. The higher end buds are supposed to sound better, but they are too expensive IMHO.
1. Great sound isolation
2. Long cable w/ 3.5mm extender, uneven for around-the-neck style listening
3. Different silicone cap sizes included
4. Something at least better than iPod stock headphones
1. Silicone caps are WAY too soft and feel like paper, no tight air seal in ear (to be fair to the sound quality I changed the caps with another earbud set for maximum bass)
2. Sound quality (AFTER I changed out the silicone caps): WEELY bad. Believe me I am an audiophile but a relatively tolerant one - and these are unbearable. But these aren't your stereotypical non-bass earbuds - these have plenty of bass except that instead of a deep, tight, punchy bass, this bass has NO punch whatsoever and merely rumbles around. Strange enough, there is virtually no midrange on these headphones - so vocals sound like squealing, and combined with the symbols and drums of your average Owl City or country song immediately sounds like tinfoil in the rain and even starts to HURT your ears after a while because of how sharp the treble is.
3. Rubbery cable bounces around like an angry chihuahua during exercise, and pulls down on your ears and pops, practically drowning out all the music coming from your iPod
4. Pretty dam expensive for what you get in the box.
The cord is a bit shorter in length than other earphones, but works well for what I use the phones for. I use these at work, the gym, and mountain biking. I usually run the cord along my back from my rear pocket to my neck. The cord is plenty long for that, and I am a pretty tall guy. The cord is designed to go around your neck, with the length of the cord for the right phone much longer than the left. If you know how to use this feature it is great and will eliminate the need for a shirt-clip, although shirt-clips are nice. The cord is also tangle resistant, which is a definite plus. I wear these phones for 4 plus hours a day, and they are so comfortable I forget they are in my ears.
The earbuds themselves seem to be made out of a metal, and are a bit heavier than the Sony fontopias. They are very comfortable, but may take a day or two to get use to if you have used Sony's in the past. I bought these to replace a pair of broken Sony EX-71's. I find the sound quality and make to be superior to the Sony's. The Denon's are a bit more expensive, but IMHO well worth the price. Also, the ear pieces fit very firmly, so you can skip the super glue.
Update - These Phones also work with iPhone, no adaptor needed.
Most recent customer reviews
Here is why:
- Like many other earbuds these come with...Read more