4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Denon AVRX3400H 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver with HEOS black, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately). Standby consumption in Watts: 0.1, CEC standby consumption in Watts: 0.5
- HEOS wireless music streaming technology with HEOS app > comfortable control options and almost unlimited music sources
- 7.2 Channel AV receiver with 105W per Channel (8ohms, 20Hz - 20Khz with 0.08% t.H.D.) > enough power to fill bigger rooms with unique Denon sound
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs > plenty of inputs; ready to feed a TV and Projector with different signals
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $200.00.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add Alexa for voice control
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Denon AVRS730H 7.2 Channel AV Receiver with Built-in HEOS wireless technology, Works with Alexa
Denon AVRX2400H 7.2 Channel AV Receiver with Built-in HEOS wireless technology, Works with Alexa
Denon AVRX4400H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver with HEOS black, Works with Alexa
Denon AV Receivers Audio & Video Component Receiver BLACK (AVRX2500)
Denon AV Receivers Audio & Video Component Receiver, Black (AVRS940H)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Electronics Expo||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Audio Input||HDMI, USB||—||HDMI, USB||Aux, HDMI, USB||—||—|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline||Zinc Carbon||Zinc Carbon||Alkaline||Alkaline||Alkaline|
|Battery Weight||11.5 grams||11.5 grams||11.5 grams||23 grams||11.5 grams||11.5 grams|
|Number of Items||1||9||9||1||1||1|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||8||6||8||8||10||10|
7.2 channel network AV receiver with built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and airplay. 8 x HDMI inputs and triple outputs. Dolby Atmos and DTS: x capability. 4K full-rate pass-through, 4: 4: 4 pure color, HDR, Dolby vision, hlg (hybrid log-gamma) compatibility and HDCP2.2 support. Isf certification/calibration for picture. Audyssey MultEQ XT32 setup and room calibration. Built-in "HEOS" wireless multi-room technology and the free HEOS app. Front panel USB input, high resolution audio support, iOS connection sharing. Airplay compatible, Denon 2016 AVR remote app, eco mode. 7.2 channel preouts. Ear cup (enhanced audio Return channel) support via firmware update
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had problems with HDMI switching and ARC when I first got the AVR. Upgrading to new Amazon Basics HDMI cable solved those issues. I must have been using a very old generation last HDMI cable.