Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$39.99 + $4.98 shipping|
- Hybrid material driver housing for the highest fidelity sound reproduction
- Radial Cascade Damper system reduces cable-transmitted vibration noise
- Acoustic Optimizer balances sound pressure in front of and behind the diaphragm
- 9mm diaphragms with Neodymium magnet drive units
- Supplied with soft silicon earpads in four sizes (XS, S, M, L) for optimum fit and comfort
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||$4.98||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BEKIWO||Direct Distributor||AUDIOLAB - Since 1958||AUDIOLAB - Since 1958||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||black||Black||Black||Black||Single Driver IEM (Clear)|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.6 x 1.5 x 6.3 in||3.66 x 1.85 x 5.67 in||2 x 1 x 8.3 in||3.94 x 7.87 x 7.87 in||1.75 x 4.2 x 6.6 in|
|Additional Features||ios-phone-control, lightweight||lightweight||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control||na||foldable, tangle-free-cord||volume-control|
Featuring Denon's latest in-ear headphone technologies, the AH-C360 comes equipped with our exclusive Radial Cascade Damper system which minimizes cable-transmitted vibration noise for superior fidelity while on-the-go. Denon's Acoustic Optimizer technology balances the sound pressure in front of and behind the diaphragm delivering neutral tonal balance with superior deep bass detail. The lightweight in-ear headphone housing features Denon's hybrid material driver system which incorporates a soft elastomer outer layer for optimum comfort. The in-ear design ensures a comfortable fit, and the AH-C360 is supplied with four sets of soft, compliant silicon earpads that allow the best fit and optimum isolation from extraneous ambient noise. The headphones also feature Oxygen Free Copper cabling, and are supplied with an extension cable that features an L-shaped 3.5mm gold-plated plug that is iPhone compatible. The included semi-hard shell carrying case is compact and lightweight.
Top customer reviews
While the bass response of the Image S4 headphones are misunderstood, the Denon C360 still beats them on almost every level. The response is smoother, the highs are silky, and the bass is forceful but balanced. After break-in time, they reward you with great, rich music in a variety of positions, whether active and sweating, or at your desk, these buds deliver.
I will say that I had a pair of the same earbuds a few years ago, and I do recall that those were richer and the soundstage sounded 'bigger' through those older pair. But it could be my ears are getting more discerning, or these new ones need more break-in time.
Either way, I would suggest these as great mid priced in-ear headphones. They hopscotch headphones in higher price ranges easily. Hurry and get some since they are reported discontinued!!
Edit 5/5/2014: Been over half a year now and still going strong, these are amazing and very durable. I am the type who is somewhat rough with earphones and usually I buy them and they last about 3 or 4 months before needing to be replaced but these have been amazing and have held up well. I highly recommend them to anyone like me who wants a good pair of earphones without paying too much. I would say this is one of the best purchases I have made in a while and have recommended these to my friends. I noticed the price went up a little because I bought these for 20 dollars but nevertheless I would gladly pay the extra 5 bucks they are now.
1) You can never make a mistake which one is the right/left one. The design curves differently for each ear.
2) Rich sound, especially bass. I listen to all sorts of music and this pair has done a very good job of rendering most songs. I'm currently listening to a LOSSLESS version of the Beach Boys' Good Vibrations - beautiful!
3) Comes with an extension cable. While this may be a con for some people (you have a choice of short without it or very long cable once you connect it), it's useful for me because I'm constantly moving around my computer. Definitely necessary if you're keeping your music player in your pocket.
1) Not a fan of the thin and frail looking cord. My other headphones were of a thicker plastic and weren't split into two as these are. So far so good though. No damage.
All in all, a great pair for the price!
Verdict: Best headphones for $20, even if they were $50 they still are an awesome deal.
Most recent customer reviews
Amazing "big headphones" sound from tiny earbuds.Read more
Not sure I like the rubber plugs however, but I can live with that.