Denon DJ MC2000 | DJ Controller with Serato Intro
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Additionally optimized for Traktor and Virtual DJ users
- 1 Aux Input for external analog device support
- USB Bus powered
- Solid Steel chassis construction, MAC, Windows XP/Vista/Win7, 8 Compatible
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Denon DJ's revolutionary MC2000 DJ controller combines a rich legacy of quality, reliability, and top-notch professional features and implements them into a performance and creativity tool that is accessible to everyone.
From the 'plug and play' link up with Serato DJ Intro to the intuitive layout and controls on the deck, now is your time to join the new generation of DJ Superstars; Here's your chance!
With the Denon DJ MC2000 and Serato DJ Intro added to your skills and imagination, you will take control of the dance floor and own the party.
- LINE inputs: 1 Stereo Unbalanced RCA terminal
- Microphone inputs: 1 Balanced 1/4 in. TRS terminal
- USB AUDIO inputs: 2 Stereo (4 Monaural) up to 16-bit/48 kHz
- MASTER output: Unbalanced Stereo RCA terminal
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Headphone output: Stereo 1/4 in. (1 mm)
- USB MIDI input/output: IN: 1 ch, OUT: 1 ch MIDI 1.0, USB B
- Channel fader: 45 mm slim type fader
- Crossfader: 45 mm fader
- Power supply voltage: 5 V (USB Bus Power)
- Power consumption: 500 mA
- Quick Setup Guide
- USB Cable
- Disc containing MC2000 Resource & DJ Software (Serato DJ Intro)
- Warranty Information
Top Customer Reviews
I can fit this on my office desk with my production rig. No need for a separate setup anymore. It doesn't have all the features of a 400+ unit but its got everything I could want in my first controller. The only thing I would like to see added would be lights on the jog wheels. But honestly that is all. I don't think you see illuminated jog wheels until you hit the $400 mark so I can live without them. Feels good to be able to spin again. Fiance was never going to let me take over the spare room/office with my 1200s.
I will never buy any denon product again.
My 3700's I paid 899.00 a piece for. Broken buttons, not playing cds and not linking to my serato. I have to.literally tap on the plate several times a night so it can read . Along with the effects I have mapped aren't working. It's a paper weight at times.
denons response "contact our certified outlets and they can fix them".
3 weeks after I bought them, the 3900 came out and the price dropped to half.
never again will I buy denon until they fix my problem.