Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on June 19, 2013
My dentist recommended this mouthwash after seeing I was having some receding gums and sensitivity from grinding my teeth at night. I use it once daily for 30 seconds, at night... like a regular mouthwash. I love it! It has a cinnamon/herbal flavor, but is not too overpowering - and it does not have that alcohol burn like listerine. It has done wonders for my gums and periodontal issues.. my teeth are even less sensitive. Absolutely no staining - and this size bottle lasts for 3 months! I absolutely recommend this product.
on June 3, 2016
My holistically oriented dentist recommended this. I had infected gums that would bleed. No matter how I used mouthwash my breath would start to smell again almost instantly from the infection. With an oral irrigator and this, plus his brushing technique, it all cleared up quickly. Now I can floss with no bleeding and my breath is great again. This stuff is pricey but I value my oral health. They make a good toothpaste too.
on April 21, 2016
This works well for gum disease. Usually, she would have to pay more at her dentist to get this Tonic. For unknown reasons, this company lets you buy what can, usually, only be bought at her dentist.
on August 23, 2014
This stuff is world's greatest mouthwash. It costs more than a good single malt scotch, but it's excellent and leaves your mouth feeling clean.
on September 4, 2015
Discovered this product when recommended and purchased through my dentist. I use it daily after flossing and brushing and it really seems to heal any areas becoming sensitive as well as leaving my mouth feeling tingly and clean. Smell and taste is not unpleasant or medicinal. Price is the same as offered by dentist and on the nanufacturer's web site without their $9 shipping fee.
on September 9, 2017
I enjoy using this mouth rinse over other products containing alcohol due to lack of a burning sensation and leaves a more refreshing natural flavor after taste after rinsing.
on July 20, 2017
Works very well and helps overall oral health
on May 19, 2016
This product was recommended by my dentist. It works really well for those occasional mouth problems i.e. if you bite your cheek or your tongue, it really helps heal those sores within a few days and it's nice and minty.
on August 27, 2017
Harsh taste but the best natural product on the market.
on May 4, 2017
My teeth feel and look great!