Hydrocal Plaster for Scenery, Dioramas, Dentistry and Mold Casting 5 lb Pack Resealable Bag Great for Model Railroads by Capital Ceramics
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hydrocal Plaster for Scenery Dioramas and Casting
- Quick setting, lightweight white plaster in water resistant resealable bag. Ideal for patterns, figurines, commercial casts, and sculpture. It is not for making outer or mother molds, and it is not recommended for outdoor use.
- Full strength hydrocal gypsum plaster, not cut with cheap plaster fillers
- Designed for strength and casting detail. Hydrocal is 30% to 40% harder than casting plaster and works much like plaster in mixing, pouring, and setting.
- Accepts liquid or crystal pigment colors and stains
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Hydrocal quick setting white plaster. Full strength gypsum plaster is not cut with cheap plaster fillers. Designed for strength and casting detail. Accepts liquid or crystal pigment colors and stains. Packed in water tight resealable bag, not a leaky carton. Great for model railroads scenery and school project dioramas. Not for body casting. Distributed by Capital Ceramics. Now packed in resealable bag in a sturdy box.
Top customer reviews
I am a model railroader and my specialty is detailed scenery. This product is exceptional. The "name brand" scenics products are overpriced and under performing. Capital Ceramics provided a much stronger plaster/hydrocal product at a fraction of the "name brand" price!