Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Denver Broncos Sideline Flex-Fit Draft Hat, Orange, Large/X-Large
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 27, 2012
This is a really nice looking retro orange type hat. People seem to want to talk to me about it and the Broncos whenever I am wearing it. I do like the look of it, though it is a bit of a high peak in the hat. The shape of the bill is nice, and it fits my large head. I am happy with it for the price and would buy it again.
on March 13, 2013
The hat looks great. I got it for my father's birthday and I wasn't sure about the orange but he loves it. It is, however, a little larger than I expected but he wears it anyway.
on January 26, 2013
Like the hat, the color and the detail is very good. The only thing I thought it could be is a little larger, if this is the largest one. I would recommend buying this hat.
on November 2, 2012
VERY NICE LOOKING CAP; GREAT QUALITY, BRIGHT COLORS, EXCELLENT REPRESENTATION OF AN EXCELLENT TEAM AND SUPER QUARTERBACK:)MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE IT; GO BRONCOS!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
Shipped quickly, colors were really bright and vibrant. This was a gift and the person said it fit well. Think its become his favorite.
on December 6, 2012
Awesome the coach loved it.. was a present for boys football coach since he is a bronco fan like we are... thank you
on November 30, 2012
Got this for my hubby, it's well made and stands out in a crowd! Would recommend this to any buyer.
on January 17, 2013
The hat is very nice! Hubby loved opening it on Xmas and it fit perfectly! Arrived quickly and the hat is not stiff material like some are. Overall pleased with purchase
on November 23, 2014
Gave it to Grandson as gift..
on December 14, 2014