Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 2,015 reviews
on April 6, 2017
Overrated. Sucky. Convoluted.
on March 26, 2017
The subtitles were not well aligned with the sound... They were too fast. I did not know who sayd waht because of this... Really dissapointed
on February 25, 2017
Returned...faulty
on February 19, 2017
wanted to like this movie but the ending was awful. It was too gory for my liking and nobody wins. What the heck was the point of giving the envelope to the shrink if nothing comes of it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2016
DVD cannot be played as it is for a region outside the UK. The region should have been clearly stated in the online advertisement. If a customer in the UK orders a DVD then it should be obvious that they need a DVD that can be played in the UK.
on January 1, 2017
Would like a refund. Ordered in hd and sd and neither would stream or play video. Only audio.
on April 12, 2007
I ordered this the night of the Oscars. I will assume the mad rush to make as many dubs as possible was the reason for this atrocious copy. There wasn't even a booklet or insert of any kind included in the packaging. It looks like a bad VHS transfer. I should have returned it, but it would've been more trouble than it was worth.

I thought the movie was everything it was cracked up to be - but unfortunately, in my case, I have to add: buyer beware.
on November 15, 2007
i was comparing the picture quality of this blu-ray dvd to the hbo hd broadcast and i was shocked to find that the dvd is not in true cinemascope as advertised...but a regular full screen ratio CROPPED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN to give it the APPEARANCE of cinemascope. so not only is it lacking the width of the original in theater version...but cropping off the top and bottom of the picture. what a rip off! i intend to return this product.
on August 5, 2012
This seller sent me two defective products. The first DVD froze and would not play. I returned it and the seller provided me with another copy free of charge. The second copy was equally as defective as the first, freezing after 45 minutes. Very poor quality DVD and I would not make any other DVD purchases from this seller.
on February 4, 2007
The movie is excellent. Easily one of the best movies I've ever seen.

But the fact they released it on a combo format means I will not purchase it. I did not purchase an HD-DVD player so that I can buy an SD format of the movie. No, I take that back. So that I can pay MORE to have both versions. If I wanted both versions, I would buy them separately.

This has kept me from buying multiple movies now, and it's infuriating.