Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
$28.83 ($0.28 / Count)
Tuesday, June 13
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.26 / Count)
($0.24 / Count)
First delivery on Jun 15 First delivery on Jun 13 Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
91% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
50% positive over last 12 months
Depend Incontinence Guards/Incontinence Pads for Men/Bladder Control Pads, Maximum Absorbency, 104 Count (2 Packs of 52) (Packaging May Vary)
|List Price:|| $33.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$28.83 ($0.28 / Count)|
|You Save:||$5.16 (15%)|
Purchase options and add-ons
About this item
- Depend Guards - Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Pads for Men designed specifically for a man’s body and protect against bladder leaks
- Men’s bladder control pad features a cup-like shape for close-to-body fit without bulk and strong adhesive to lock the guard in place in briefs or boxer briefs; not to be worn with boxers
- Disposable incontinence pads provide comfortable, discreet protection with odor control and Comfort-Flex leak barriers for protection when active
- Pads are individually wrapped in a pocket-sized, discreet-to-carry grey pouch; Always ships in a discreet box
- Pack contains 104 (2 Packs of 52) masculine pads designed to fit a man’s body; FSA-eligible in the U.S.; Packaging may vary from images shown
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Men deserve an incontinence pad designed specifically for their bodies with protection that fits their lifestyle. Depend Guards are made for bladder leaks and have maximum absorbency for larger surges of wetness and offer cup-shaped protection that fits in your briefs or boxer briefs. They should not be worn with boxers. Men's Depend Guards securely stay in place, have Comfort-Flex leak barriers for protection when active and provide worry-free odor control. Each Guard comes individually wrapped in a discreet, pocket-sized pouch for easy carrying and disposal. To use, peel off the paper strip and make sure the arrow faces up before placing within your underwear. Depend Guards for Men are one-size-fits-all and are unscented. Depend adult incontinence products are FSA-eligible in the U.S. and always ship in a discreet box. Packaging may vary from images shown.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.5 x 8.06 x 9.69 inches; 3.1 Pounds
- Item model number : 10036000469636
- Department : Men's
- Date First Available : October 9, 2013
- Manufacturer : Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- ASIN : B01KOFCNP0
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #667 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #7 in Incontinence Pads, Liners, Shields & Guards
- #182 in Sales & Deals
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Because Premium Guards for Men – Discreet, Individually Wrapped Bladder Control Liners – Maximum Absorbency, 20 Guards
Prevail Proven | Male Incontinence Guards | Maximum Absorbency | 14 Count (Pack of 9)
MDP4Men - Absorbent Sleeves for Urinary Drip Protection for Men 30 Pack
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Because Market||J&B At Home||MDP4Men|
|Size||104 Count||20 Count (Pack of 1)||14 Count (Pack of 9)||30 Count (Pack of 1)|
To avoid risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from infants and children. Like most articles of clothing, briefs can burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Prostatectomy a year and a half ago. This is the good one for larger surges. I use one for overnight. Much better than a diaper for overnight comfort. You still have to be mindful about waking yourself when you have to go but if you sleep through or ignore the wake up signals the ‘Guards’ by Depends is very good. I’m glad to be done with overnight diapers. I use the lighter ‘Shields’ during the day and 'Guards' at night. Very good price. It arrived in white packaging with black letters including the ‘Depends’ logo. I’m still surprised at the over 30% savings for a product I need. I’m a believer. Go ahead and buy it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.