- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (November 10, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484219988
- ISBN-13: 978-1484219980
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #255,463 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Deploying SharePoint 2016: Best Practices for Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining SharePoint Server 2016 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Learn how to install, configure, and maintain the latest release of Microsoft’s popular SharePoint Server, SharePoint 2016. This latest version brings with it many changes for IT professionals. With this book you will learn how to create an efficient and stable SharePoint environment for your organization.
Deploying SharePoint 2016 will help you:
- Learn the steps to install SharePoint Server 2016, using both the user interface provided by Microsoft, and PowerShell
- Understand your authentication options and associated security considerations
- Deploy add-ins, either from the store, or from your own custom app catalog
- Configure Search Service Application using either the provided user interface (UI) or PowerShell
- Configure business intelligence service applications such as SSRS, PowerPivot, and Performance Point
- Learn the steps to migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 from either SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013
- Understand the approaches to high availability, disaster recovery, patching, and ways to monitor and maintain your SharePoint 2016 deployment once it’s up and running
Who This Book Is For:
Anyone tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining SharePoint Server 2016 in their organization. This book assumes some working knowledge of previous release of SharePoint Server, such as SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013.
About the Author
Vlad Catrinescu is a SharePoint and Office 365 consultant specializing in SharePoint and SharePoint Online deployments, as well as hybrid scenarios. As a Pluralsight author, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and recognized international speaker, Vlad has helped thousands of users and IT pros across the globe to better understand and get the most out of SharePoint.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
And that's just to mention 2.
Although the authors do say its not for newbies I say if you want competence in SharePoint make this your cornerstone - i know it is mine!!
PS: Follow these guys too!
Readers can gain in knowledge as real world scenarios are part in this book. One of the things that was especially interesting is that the authors covered SharePoint as it different stacks like Disaster Recovery, High Availability and Office Online Server. A lot of examples, PowerShell commands and personal touches are in each chapter. The book will become a reference covering all the courses that you need to be to become an IT professional.
It’s a 5-star book since I think it's important for anybody who is using SharePoint to know what the advantages as drawbacks are.