Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "2LB Depot Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring S..." and save 58% off the $29.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
2LB Depot Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons - Set of 6 with Bonus Leveler Narrow Accurate Measuring Spoon Design Fits in Spice Jars
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BAKE WONDERFUL DESSERTS Baking great mouth-watering pies, cakes and cookies requires various measurements and these measuring spoons have the variety you demand with 6 (six) of the most common spoon sizes in standard US and metric measurements, lab-tested for accuracy: 1 tablespoon (15 ml), 1 teaspoon (5 ml), 3/4 tsp (3.75 ml), 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml), 1/4 tsp (1.25 ml) and 1/8 tsp (0.6 ml). Plus, our thinner, narrow and elongated spoons fit easily into narrow spice jars and tins.
- PROFESSIONAL CHEFS QUALITY AT HOME Our beautifully finished, polished chrome-planted stainless steel measuring spoon set is a professional chefs quality and can be used in commercial kitchens and by home bakers and cooks alike. Pamper that special chef in your life with an elegant and practical gift!
- NEVER BUY ANOTHER SET OF SPOONS The spoons are 304 Stainless Steel, heavy-duty, industrial grade quality. They wont rust, they resist corrosion, and have the markings engraved directly into the spoons so they’ll never wear off. These will last a lifetime, unlike cheap plastic or flimsy metal spoons that can warp, melt or bend.
- SAVE TIME IN THE KITCHEN Not only is measuring liquid and dry ingredients (such as salt, pepper, spices, cumin, rosemary, etc.) a breeze, they are quick and easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Also, the EZ-Snap ring lets you quickly separate the spoons for sharing and the bonus leveler makes accuracy a breeze. Easy storage, can hang on the ring and they nicely nest together.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We think you’ll love these narrow measuring spoons, but if not, 2LB Depot backs all our products with a money back guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, simply send them back for a no-questions asked, hassle-free refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2LB Depot Measuring Spoons Make Cooking and Baking Fun Again!
2LB Depot Measuring Spoons are known for quality, versatility, and ease of use. Cooking and baking your faviorite recipes will never be the same with these accurate, easy-to-use, easy-to-clean, easy-to-store measuring spoons.
Simply The Most Beautifully Made, Highest Quality Measuring Spoons that Money Can Buy. Don't Be Fooled By Imitations.
Only the Highest Quality
- Our measuring spoons are restaurant-quality stainless steel. Our attention to detail means they are impeccably made with only the highest quality materials.
Great Looking in Any Kitchen
- These measuring spoons look beautiful in any kitchen — whether your style is modern, rustic or traditional. Your friends will be wondering where you got them!
Fits in Narrow Spice Jars!
- Say goodbye to the frustration of spoons that don't fit nicely in spice jars! These fit perfectly in spice jars — large or small.
Easy to Clean, Easy to Store, and Lasts a Lifetime — What More Could You Ask For From Your Measuring Spoons?
- Our measuring spoons set stacks neatly and washes easily in the dishwasher — no rusting. Don’t mess with plastic or aluminum spoons that may melt or corrode in the dishwasher.
- When cooking is over, toss these in the dishwasher and then stack them in a drawer, cupboard or hang 'em on a hook. Storage couldn't be simpler.
Stainless Steel Lasts Forever
- Plastic measuring spoons may melt in the dishwasher. And aluminium can corrode or flake. These Stainless Steel measuring spoons will last a lifetime.
So Versatile and Precise — Great For Chefs, Cooks, Bakers, Gifts, Graduates, Dads, Moms and Friends!!
Multiple Uses and Versatile
Great for baking and cooking, use these measuring spoons to measure anything —
- Dry rubs
- Balsamic vinegar
- Other ingredients
Professional Chef's Quality at Home
Our measuring spoons are chef's quality and perfect for your kitchen or gifts:
- College grads
- Dorm rooms
- Married couples
- Single friends
- Work kitchens
Precise Measurements for Finicky Cooks
The best chefs know that precision counts in the kitchen These spoons are calibrated for accuracy:
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
- 3/4 tsp (3.75 ml)
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml)
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 ml)
- 1/8 tsp (0.6 ml)
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
measuring spoons and they were always off. They are easier to use when taken off of their clip. DUH! If you are a serious chef, or homemaker, these spoons will not disappoint. They compliment your All-clad ware too.
However, the BB&B set was strongly magnetic, suggesting it's a lower quality material, and probably more vulnerable to corrosion. The Depot Premium set was very weakly magnetic, so could very well be 18-8 stainless steel as claimed. 18-8 is probably the most commonly used stainless steel, contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel, and is corrosion resistant. It is an 'austenitic' type of stainless steel and so is not (or only very weakly) attracted by a magnet.
I'm going to wash both sets in the dishwasher to check for rust, and will also check both for calibration and report back. I have a laboratory graduated cylinder to use as a reference, so should have some good numbers tomorrow.
When I received my package, I thought it was a set of tools for my car. These spoons are thinner, more elongated like the images, and not completely round, so you can use them in smaller packages of powder or liquid without an issue. They are superbly coated, as well as being heavy and robust in feel.