- File Size: 1222 KB
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Publication Date: December 17, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019JA4RI2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,955,166 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3007 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- #5384 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Alternative Therapies
- #7315 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
Depression Management and 5-HTP Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway I was looking for free Kindle books and I came across this book and it reminded me of the bottle of 5-HTP I'd purchased and partially used. I'd be using the tablets for insomnia and probably didn't take it long enough to see results.
However I'm interested in the many uses of this supplement which is apparently extracted from seeds of the Grifonia plant. This book explains how taking 5-HTP helps the body produce more Serotonin (5-HT).
The authors of this book explain this supplement from every angle. I felt I knew a whole lot more about this supplement after reading this informative book. Apparently 5-HTP can still have some digestive side effects but it has less side effects than Serotonin reuptake inhibitors like Prozac.
The authors make sure to tell you that it is not good to take this with prescription drugs so check with your doctor even after reading this book.
This book also explains the symptoms of depression so it is good for that alone. They make the case that you should take depression as seriously as a fatal illness for often it can be one.
I'm glad I read this book and can recommend it to you. I do however take no responsibility for your health if you take 5-HTP. Please do so at your own risk and again consult your doctor because it should not be mixed with some prescription drugs.
~The Rebecca Review
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Alternative Therapies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing