- Series: Routledge Classics
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415673739
- ISBN-13: 978-0415673730
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,287,021 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Deprivation and Delinquency (Routledge Classics) (Volume 5) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
D. W. Winnicott (1896–1971). One of the foremost child analysts of the last century, best known for his pioneering work in the field of object relations theory, known to every parent as the ‘security blanket’. He worked at Paddington Green Children’s Hospital in London as a paediatrician and child psychoanalyst for forty years. His works Playing and Reality and The Family and Individual Development are also available as Routledge Classics