- Save 10% on Endoscope Case when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope Camera offered by Depstech. Enter code FN89G5RF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on DEPSTECH Wireless IP Security Camera when you purchase 1 or more Depstech WIFI Borescope offered by Depstech. Enter code PZPCBSVU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Depstech Drain Snake Clog Remover when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 20% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Depstech Wireless Endoscope, WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake Camera for Android and IOS Smartphone, iPhone, Samsung, Tablet - Black(11.5FT)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【The Newest Type Endoscope】: Unlike other endoscope camera on the marketplace, this wireless wifi endoscope camera not only work with Android smartphone(Above Android 2.3), but also iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 6.0). This is perfect for iPhone user who want do inspection work. Without using extra adapter or cable, it can be easily connected with your smartphone via WIFI. The only thing you need to do is to download and install the compatible APP "WIFI VIEW"on your device.
- 【Unique Blue LED technology】: 6 adjustable blue LED light on camera tip, it greatly helps to improve image brightness and clarity even in dark or low-light condition. Moreover, the art of 1200P camera offers you a wonderful experience of recording a clear close range HD video in AVI format and snapshot image in JPG format with three adjustable resolutions 320x240, 640x480, 1280 x 720,1600x1200.
- 【Featuring 11.5FT cable, waterproof and 8.5mm diameter camera】: this endoscope can suitable for various types of environment, for example, low-light or dark area, damp or wet area etc. Furthermore, armed with bendable semi-rigid cable which can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place.
- 【Premium Camera Chip】:Adopting the second generation chip at 30fps, which is best for acquiring the smoothest video and image, and this is a great advantage over the other products at 10fps on the marketplace.
- 【Design Patent】:For this WiFi version endoscope, we have applied the certificate of Design Patent.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This newest type Depstech wifi endoscope has surpassed the traditional endoscope's using limitation for iPhone user. It can work perfectly with Android 2.3+ and IOS 6.0+ smartphone. Will be a best inspection tool for iPhone user. Besides, our endoscope can support 3-4 device to be connected simultaneously to view the live inspection photos or videos.
- For this endoscope, do not support video recording for IOS 8.0 lower system;
- Needs to be connected with your phone via wifi in your phone network settings, instead of the app.
- When modifying the wifi password on WiFi-View app, pls note,it can only accept either numbers or letters, any special characters are unacceptable,like @ or punctuation marks. Pls be aware of this.
Determination and Focus Make Depstech
- Focus shapes our uniqueness. Depstech concentrates on the tool development and perseveres in improving our core products. Every member in Depstech cares about the opinions from the users, and optimizes the product and service consistently based on customer requirements.
- Therefore, new and delicate products are launched regularly, and Depstech is being growing into a well-known brand, enjoying most categories of endoscopes to adapt to different devices in the market including iPhone and USB-C Android devices.
Every Pixel, Clear and True
- Built-in 6 adjustable LED on the camera tip helps to improve visibilty in dark or low-light areas. The LED intensity can be adjusted since there’s a brightness control wheel on the main wifi box.
- The art of 1200P camera allows you to capture image or record video at a close range up to 1600x1200P resolution. The captured photos/videos will be saved to phone album automatically.
- For our endoscope camera, it is featured with fixed focus, instead of zoom focus. Therefore,in order to get the best image quality, the best observation distance is about 1.2Inch-2.36Inch, if too far or too close, it may both affect the image quality.
High Quality Configuration for More Comfortable Use
- 30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables our user to catch the unknown corner in real time, for the sake of every faster, and more efficient and more intellectual inductor embedded than 10 fps chip in other brand does.
- Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs.
- Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line. Proper hardness and softness are the key to the versatility of the product.
- Depstech never neglects any details in order to provide the superior using experience. The mirror, magnetic and hook, made of the premium materials from the same place as the endoscope, will be a utility, helpful and effective tool to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a bit futsy connecting to the wifi, and if the unit turns off you have to reconnect to the wifi. But there are advantages that I think make it worth it. For one thing, both my son and I could connect at the same time. He was fishing the endoscope through, and I was watching as it moved. I was able to spot things that he was missing as he concentrated on the mechanics of moving. I can also see where it would be handy if you wanted to monitor a situation. For example, set it up at a spot in the pipe and then go and turn on water. Or you could position it in a crevice and use your phone to monitor for rodents.
As someone else noted, with the light on full the battery only lasts a few minutes. But there are a couple of offsetting factors. One is that you probably will not run the lights at full power, even if you are probing in total darkness. Full brightness tends to wash out the detail The other is that you can hook up any external battery pack you would use for a cell phone. Or you can even plug it into a wall charger. The unit will run as long as it is getting external power.
The tools come in a little container. That is very nice. It is also good that they screw on securely instead of snapping on. I have lost tools because they snapped off in a drain. The tools are not perfect. They are all plastic. I am used to long, thin metal hooks. This one is shorter than the focal length; I would like it to be at least as long as the focal length. It is also plastic and seems flimsy. I do like to keep the hook attached as the default. I find that in a lot of cases it helps guide the scope and gives a frame of reference.
The instructions say to change the resolution. I ignored that at first, but once I reset the scope's resolution to match my phone the picture quality and apparent depth of field improved dramatically.
"Unit works well but shuts down when exposed to temperatures over 100 degrees. I bought it for automotive work and the heat issue limits its usefulness."
Most recent customer reviews
Awesome - if all you want is more useless hardware and waste of app space with an icon of a bouncing cup (of hot crap).Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.