- Save 10% on Drain Snake Clog Remover when you purchase 1 or more Desptech 1200P Wireless Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on EVA Endoscope Case when you purchase 1 or more DEPSTECH Otoscope & WF020X 1200P Endoscope offered by Depstech. Enter code HQ8447O4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on DEPSTECH Endoscope Hook Mirror Magnet Set when you purchase 1 or more DEPSTECH WF020X 1200P Endoscope offered by Depstech. Enter code NKJPJ001 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Depstech Drain Snake Clog Remover when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Depstech 1200P Semi-rigid Wireless Endoscope, 2.0 MP HD WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera,16 inch Focal Distance &1800mAh Battery Snake Camera for Android & IOS Smartphone Tablet - Black 16.5FT
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Innovative WiFi Endoscope with great compatibility】: different from endoscope camera in the market, this wireless wifi inspection camera will work with Android devices( Android 2.3+), as well as iPhone IOS system(iOS 6.0+). This makes the endoscope appeal to many users with various kinds of devices.
- 【True 1200P Resolution Camera】: reaching 1600x1200, this endoscope is able to capture HD snapshot of the unknown, mysterious places where the human eyes are difficult to catch the image, along with recording a vivid live- video in AVI format, available to be stored on your devices upon enabling the app to accessible to the Photo App.
- 【CamTele Technology Seeing further & Wider】: many professional technicians spare no efforts to develop the new technology, so this new product will have longer focal distance than common endoscope, getting rid of the limit within 1-3 inch, and the scope for a clear image can be extended to 15.7 inch, which will be more user-friendly in your inspection work.
- 【Simple Operation Method】 : Turning on WiFi box to generate endoscope WiFi, connect your working device with the endoscope WiFi, and then just enjoy the expected view with our unique app “Depstech”.
- 【Featuring built-in super 1800mAh battery, 16.5FT semi-rigid cable, waterproof and 8.5mm diameter camera】: Its battery supports 3-4h working time without LED light on, outshining other endoscopes with working time less than 1h. Furthermore, 6 adjustable LED light on the camera, applicable for kinds of scenarios , regardless of dark area, damp or wet area etc. The semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access confined place, such as curved holes or pipes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Determination and Focus Make our Endoscopes
- Focus shapes our uniqueness. Depstech concentrates on the tool development and perseveres in improving our core products. Every member in Depstech cares about the opinions from the users, and optimizes the product and service consistently based on customer requirements.
- Therefore, new and delicate products are launched regularly, and Depstech is being growing into a well-known brand, enjoying most categories of endoscopes to adapt to different devices in the market including iPhone and USB-C Android devices.
Outweighing Others Creatively via CamTele Seeing Further.
- Longer focus distance, not only capturing close view any more.
- Enlarging the focal distance from 1.2 inch to 15.7 inch, this type of endoscope will envision longer and larger. Even if there is a gap between the inspection camera and the observed target, the inspection process will be easier, now that you are not afraid of being not getting to right position for capturing clearer image.
- Technicians in Depstech believe that this improvement will save much time and energy for our users to use the newest product, which make the product more user-friendly.
Consistent and Unknown Technologies Hidden in Products Produce Utilities and Versatilites
Better Chip & Battery
30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables any user to catch the unknown corner timely, for the sake of every faster, and more efficient and more intellectual chip embedded in Depstech endoscope.
Clear& True in Water
Super Hi-Vision 2MP HD camera allows you to capture image or record video.
Neither Hard Nor Soft
Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs.
Perfect tool for HVAC inspection, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, boat, parts assembly,construction sites, Wind Turbines, aircraft inspection.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The WiFi video output is fluid without any noticeable delay on my Samsung Galaxy S6! The light exposure auto adjusts depending on how much light there is available. Also the LED lights are bright and manually adjustable.
Hope this helps. :)
I contacted customer service and had a reply within the hour.It is second to none. Unfortunately the suggestions did not work so they offered to send me a USB model.
I need the long focal length of this model and kept fiddling with different methods of connecting to a wi fi camera with no success. I stumbled on a free Android emulator called Bluestacks. It is a large file and takes a bit of space on hard-drive and 15 minutes to download. After installing it I then downloaded the WI FI View program for an android phone from Google Play store. Then I disabled my home wi fi and, connected to the wi fi network from the device, disabled firewall and virus scanner and launched the Android version WI FI View and it worked!
The picture is as good as other industrial bore-scopes that I have used. The depth of field is awesome. The company needs some serious improvement in the computer version of the software but I am satisfied that the unit works and I can complete my inspection. Customer service is excellent.
I hopes this help some one with same problems resolve the connection issue. I will update result after some actual real world use.
First, the application is not obvious - there appear to be many that work, but the manufacturer names are all over the place. I ended up using Depstech-Wifi but its manufacturer is not Depstech. Anyway, it worked.
Connection is easy, it's just an ad-hoc access point. The view is pretty good, not great, but considering the circumstance quite respectable. I am attaching six photos as demonstration. Four are of the inside of a portable air tank that is pretty old, and I was concerned how rusted it may be inside. Two are the bottom, a drain attachment and a weld for a foot, one is looking down over about a foot over the side, and the other is with the camera bent up in a "U" to look at the top seam. None are totally sharp, but all are quite usable in terms of seeing how corroded. Two other samples are a look up between a door jam, and a third is a look down in a garbage disposal with some lemon still un-disposed. Just experiments.
The focus distance is long as these things go, which was what I wanted, but it also means it is difficult to see in very close quarters; you cannot use this for a really tight closeup, it is not a magnifier (the garbage disposer is an example of a good working distance).
The right angle mirror is useless. The light hits the edge and reflects back so strongly that you cannot see anything in the mirror itself. I rebooted a couple times thinking the video was actually hung, when it was just the static image of the edge. It works fine in daylight with the LED off, but that's not a likely mode of operation. The mirror itself needs to be larger so the edge is right in the light as well as the video.
The semi-rigid cable is just about right for my use (primarily looking in walls). It's flexible enough to bend around some corners, but rigid enough to give you some control. And articulating head (there is one but it's 6 times as expensive) would help a lot, but I think this will work nicely for finding my way around studs and wiring in walls.
Most recent customer reviews
I purchased this item to inspect the bores om my AR-15 and 9mm.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.