- Save 10% on Endoscope Case when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope Camera offered by Depstech. Enter code FN89G5RF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Depstech Drain Snake Clog Remover when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Endoscope Case when you purchase 1 or more USB Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Drain Snake Clog Remover when you purchase 1 or more Depstech Semi-rigid Endoscope offered by Depstech. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
USB Borescope, Depstech Semi-rigid Endoscope Inspection Camera 2.0 Megapixels CMOS HD Waterproof Snake Camera with 6 Adjustable Led Light - 16.5FT
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with USB powered device, computer and laptop(Windows XP/7/8/10, MacBook OS), and comes with free USB to Micro USB adapter for using on OTG Andorid device(How to Check OTG? Download free app "USB OTG Checker") and UVC compatible Android smartphone(Android 4.4 above system), for example, Samsung Galaxy S2,S3,S4 etc. For Android phone, please download"CameraFi"or "Depstech Camera" APP from Google Play.
- Super Hi-Vision 2MP CMOS sensor camera, capture clear snapshot images and quality videos at a close range with resolution up to 1600 x 1200.
- Unique Blue LED technology,6 adjustable blue LED light on camera tip, it greatly helps to improve image brightness and clarity even in dark or low-light condition.
- IP67 Waterproof camera probe with 0.33inch diameter, easy to explore hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas such as underwater pipe, car engine, vent pipe etc.
- Armed with a bendable semi-rigid cable that can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place, such as curved holes or pipes.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Depstech endoscope camera adopts high quality material with widely compatibility which can support Android smart-phone/PC Computer/Macbook computer. Featuring with 8.5mm diameter camera head, 6 adjustable LEDs, 2.0MP CMOS HD camera, it is a utility class equipment with the function of real-time video viewing, video recording and picture capturing which is a best tool for inspecting hard-to-reach or hard-to-see places, such as vehicle repairs, sewer inspection/maintenance,vent pipe inspection etc.
Extra Micro USB Adapter Cable for Huge Compatibility
- For USB device, directly plug the USB connector to the Windows XP/7/8/10 & Macbook OS computer,the you're ready to use.
- For Micro USB device, this camera comes with extra micro usb adapter cable, you can directly use the adapter cable to connect with the camera, and then plug it into the Micro USB port of compatible Android 4.4+ smartphone.
- Before purchasing, please make sure the operation system of your computer(Windows XP/7/8/10,Macbook OS) or Android Phone(Android 4.4+ system), and your phone supports OTG and UVC function.
- For Android users, two software can be downloaded from Google Play Store: Depstech camera(Developed by Depstech, the image is more clearly), CameraFi(Third party general software, the compatibility is more stronger).
- For MacBook OS, please use "Photo Booth" "QuickTime Player" "VLC(VideoLan Client)".
- How to Check OTG? You can install a free app “USB OTG Checker”which provides a simple method to check.
- Not support Android 7.0+,iPhone IOS systems, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Motorola, LG, Galaxy S8, Google Pixel, Huawei Smartphone.
Determination and Focus Make our Endoscopes
- Focus shapes our uniqueness. Depstech concentrates on the tool development and perseveres in improving our core products. Every member in Depstech cares about the opinions from the users, and optimizes the product and service consistently based on customer requirements.
- Therefore, new and delicate products are launched regularly, and Depstech is being growing into a well-known brand, enjoying most categories of endoscopes to adapt to different devices in the market including iPhone and USB-C Android devices.
Every Pixel, Clear and True
- Adopting 2MP sensor, it greatly enhanced the image resolution and noise control, makes the captured images and video much clearer.
- 6 adjustable blue LED light on the camera tip improves visibility in dark places, and the blue leds reduce image over-exposure.
- Daily Usage:underwater & bathroom pipeline inspections, wall inspections, water leakage and blockage inspection etc.
- Science Research Usage:biological plants and creatures inspection.
- Industrial Usage:Car,Auto,Motorcycle Repair and Maintenance Inspection.
- Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs.
- Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line. Proper hardness and softness are the key to the versatility of the product.
- The 8.5MM camera head meets with IP67 waterproof level, which enables the camera to do underwater inspection work. This is of vital importance in solving the underwater pipeline blockage problem.
- Depstech never neglects any details in order to provide the superior using experience. The mirror, magnetic and hook, made of the premium materials from the same place as the endoscope, will be a utility, helpful and effective tool to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 21-month old is a fidget like her daddy, and decided to spend five straight minutes rotating the shower wand on our bath round and round while none of us were looking. The wand must have been wedged with the bolt on the spiral hose held fixed, such that the hose bolt loosened and then fell into the bath enclosure. The enclosure is permanently paneled in, so my options were (a) fish it out somehow or (b) take the side panel off the bath. Looking down the 1" hole, I couldn't see anything besides a wooden cross member with a little gap off to the side, where my view was obstructed by a PVC pipe. Awesome.
I'd once borrowed an analog boroscope from my friend about a decade ago to get a penny out the subwoofer under the seat of my car, and figured that there'd be a digital option but was expecting it to be pricey. Imagine my surprise when I saw this one for $25. I purchased the semi-rigid variant, and between that, an untwisted wire coat hanger, a pair of needle-nose pliers, and about 90 minutes of patience I was able to fish out the feed tube. As soon as I fed the camera into the hole the first time, I could clearly see the hose. After I got the coat hanger in it took about five attempts before I figured out how to get it out. Photos are post-recovery.
The camera is really simple: plug it in, fire up VLC, go to File => Open Capture Device..., select the camera, and off you go. I found it came up on my Mac as my Facetime HD camera even though there was an option for "Teslong Camera", but just keep switching between them until you see the camera image. The camera LED is very bright, has a handy dial to change brightness, and the little tools look like they'll be useful for mitigating future dastardly deeds perpetrated by my wayward offspring. We've also got some soffits and walls we want to take down during our remodeling, so I suspect this camera will come in perfect for pre-demolition exploration and helping the contractors estimate the work before they tear down the walls and find unexpected surprises.
UPDATE: Depstech sent me an improved version of the borescope free of charge, and it works as it should. In fact, the new version is wireless, so it doesn't need to be connected directly to the device. It works great with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7 inch and Galaxy Tab 4 10 inch. I attempted to try it on my Android smartphone, but my memory resources were running low, so I decided not to install it. I'll use it with the Tabs though, because their screens are much larger. Focus is pretty short, and the LED gets very warm when on, but all in all, I am satisfied with the updated version.
It's got a lot of cable, 15ft. Which is way more than most people could use. The cable is a bit rigid, but that's not necessarily a bad thing in this case.
Comes with a USB to micro USB adapter that would fit an Android device or tablet. Also comes with USB to USB Type C adapter which is a good value.
The camera has really good image quality for an inexpensive camera. It's supposed to be HD, but I don't know for sure what the resolution is. It also has 3 dimmable LEDs that can get pretty bright.
I bought this to inspect inside my cylinders when I pull my spark plugs. It works perfectly for that. It could see up my nose, I was able to get a close up inspection of my teeth. Which can be handy if you're searching for a cavity or something.
I got on their website and downloaded their software on my laptop. It automatically brought up my webcam before I hooked up the bore scope. Once I did that popped up and the software is basic and easy to use. Just read the instructions.
Very, very happy.
Most recent customer reviews
Image upload / video speed is very slow.
For Androids only - does not work with IOS