USB Endoscope, Depstech 2 in 1 Semi-rigid Borescope Inspection Camera 2.0MP CMOS HD Waterproof Snake Camera with 6 Adjustable Led for Android, Windows & Macbook OS Computer- 16.4 ft(5M)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Depstech 2-in-1 Semi-Rigid USB Endoscope Camera
This Depstech NTC85S endoscope camera adopts high quality material with widely compatibility which can support Android smart-phone/PC Computer/Macbook computer. Featuring with 8.5mm diameter camera head, 6 adjustable LEDs, 2.0MP CMOS HD camera, it is a utility class equipment with the function of real-time video viewing, video recording and picture capturing which is a best tool for inspecting hard-to-reach or hard-to-see places, such as vehicle repairs, sewer inspection/maintenance,vent pipe inspection etc.
Convertible 2-in-1 USB & Micro USB Design
- USB port, directly plug the USB connector to the Windows XP/7/8/10 & Macbook OS computer,the you'r ready to use.
- Micro USB, push up the USB port like in the photos,then you can plug it into the Micro USB port of compatible Android 4.4+ smartphone.
- Before purchasing, please make sure the operation system of your computer(Windows XP/7/8/10,Macbook OS) or Android Phone(Android 4.4+ system), and your phone supports OTG and UVC function.
- For Android users, two software can be downloaded from Google Play Store: Depstech camera(Developed by Depstech, the image is more clearly), CameraFi(Third party general software, the compatibility is more stronger).
- For MacBook OS, please use "Photo Booth" "QuickTime Player" "VLC(VideoLan Client)".
- How to Check OTG? You can install a free app “USB OTG Checker”which provides a simple method to check.
- Not support Android 7.0+,iPhone IOS systems, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Motorola, LG, Galaxy S8, Google Pixel, Huawei Smartphone.
Determination and Focus Make our Endoscopes
- Focus shapes our uniqueness. Depstech concentrates on the tool development and perseveres in improving our core products. Every member in Depstech cares about the opinions from the users, and optimizes the product and service consistently based on customer requirements.
- Therefore, new and delicate products are launched regularly, and Depstech is being growing into a well-known brand, enjoying most categories of endoscopes to adapt to different devices in the market including iPhone and USB-C Android devices.
Every Pixel, Clear and True
- Adopting 2MP sensor, it greatly enhanced the image resolution and noise control, makes the captured images and video much clearer.
- 6 adjustable blue LED light on the camera tip improves visibility in dark places, and the blue leds reduce image over-exposure.
- Daily Usage:underwater & bathroom pipeline inspections, wall inspections, water leakage and blockage inspection etc.
- Science Research Usage:biological plants and creatures inspection.
- Industrial Usage:Car,Auto,Motorcycle Repair and Maintenance Inspection.
- 30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables any Depstech endoscope user to catch the unknown corner in real time, for the sake of every faster, and more efficient and more intellectual processor chip embedded in every Depstech endoscope.
- This fundamentally solves the problem like picture freezing or video delay from other brand products limited to 10 fps rate.
- Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs.
- Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line. Proper hardness and softness are the key to the versatility of the product.
- Depstech never neglects any details in order to provide the superior using experience. The mirror, magnetic and hook, made of the premium materials from the same place as the endoscope, will be a utility, helpful and effective tool to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
- For example, when your ring dropped into the bath tube accidentally, it will be easy and unworried of you to find and hook the little shiny jewelry back via the endoscope.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would like to clarify that I needed to look inside a pipe with multiple sharp bends close to each other, which would be a challenge for any borescope. You should not take this review to mean the product does not work at all. In a straight pipe it does work fine.
I would like to add a couple of notes to my review. First off, it is my fault that I missed the significance of the semi-rigid classification in the name. The seller was up front. They have contacted me and explained the cable characteristics, and pointed me at the right model for my needs.
Second, they have offered me a full refund for my purchase, without my asking for it. I give them full five stars for customer service. Unfortunately, Amazon's rating system does not let me rate the seller here directly. But I am very happy with their level of service.
The only Con or drawback that I found would be the non-rigid cord. I would have to reinforce to snake a long distance accurately, possibly using steel wire.
I can definitely see this being useful when working on cars or clogged drains. I am including some pictures I took when experimenting with it (in an aluminum can) and also a picture a friend took who borrowed it for a construction job (inside a wall). This is a very useful tool and a very good value.
Works on laptop, but slow, and the clarity is poor.
I have no idea what type of drugs the people rating this as one star are on, but they need to cut it out!
The thing is packaged nicely and includes some attachments to the camera shell -- a hook, a fairly strong magnet, and a mirror. The cord is long, sturdy, and somewhat rigid, which is perfect for sending it into a wall cavity. There's a brightness control on the cord as well for adjusting the light emitted by the LEDs on the front of the camera so that the picture is not overexposed.
I unwrapped this thing and plugged the USB cable into my Macbook Pro. I wasn't sure if any third-party software would be needed, but I decided to open up the first video app I could think of -- Photo Booth. Lo and behold, the camera appeared as an option under the Camera drop-down menu. As easy as it can be.
I needed this thing to inspect a wall cavity for fire breaks and existing wiring prior to drilling holes and running Cat6 and RG6 feeds. The quality is decent -- certainly more than good enough for resolving detail of items while fishing around in a wall cavity. My only complaint was focus. Since I was in such a tightly enclosed space, I often had to flail about with it a bit to get the focus I needed. Still, just a minor inconvenience and not enough to deduct a star for.
This thing was exactly what I needed. When I slid the 72" drill bit I was using down into the wall cavity, it rested on top of an existing 12 AWG Romex feed. Without this camera, I would have drilled right into a live 20A circuit.
Just for giggles, I used this to look into my ears. I wasn't able to get it all the way in, but I was able to see the light reflex of my tympanic membrane. I thought that was pretty cool. I was also able to look into my mouth with pretty good clarity, probably should have cleaned the camera a little better though after the sink :/
In all, if this product lasts a few years, I would say it's a pretty good buy!
One thing I didn't like was the length of the thing; it's several meters long
I'll update more after a few more uses.
Most recent customer reviews
I tried it and works pretty good.Read more
The recommended software worked fine on my Windows 10 PC, even though my PC is a desktop unit, limiting the...Read more