DerBlue 3mm Leathercraft 1/2/4/6 Prong Diamond Chisel Leather Craft Tools Hole Punches Lacing Stitching Perforate Craft Kits
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made of white steel, is durable and useful leather craft tool
- Each product surfaces are coated with a rust preventive oil before shipping, Please wipe clean before use
- Polished and smooth handle is comfortable to hold,sharp rhombus tooth is helpful to punch quickly and effortlessly
- Prong width:Approx 1.5mm, Prong pitch:Approx 3mm
- Package: 1 Prong/ 2 Prong/ 4 Prong/ 6 Prong
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Made of white steel, is durable and useful leather craft tool
2. Polished and smooth handle is comfortable to hold
3. Four sizes 1/2/4/6 prong for choosing, easy and convenient to use
4.It can stamp holes evenly into your leather crafting project
5. It is better to use the tool with soft pad to protect sharp chise teeth as it is expendable
1.Material: White Steel
2.Prong width: Approx 1.5mm
3.Prong pitch: Approx 3mm
4.Length: Approx 10cm
1 Prong+2 Prong+4 Prong+6 Prong
1. Must be perpendicular to the perforated leather.
2. Don't beat it with heavy hammer, you can use plastic hammer or nylon hammer
3. Use the tool with soft cushion to protect the cut tip, such as outrageous board or open plate
4. When not in use, can be coated with a layer of oil between the cut, put protective sleeve to do with the maintenance
5.Because the punche material is brittle, so we must pay attention to the use of the process, do not let the products falling on a hard floor.