- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Beckett Pubns; 1st edition (March 15, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1887432884
- ISBN-13: 978-1887432887
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.5 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,391,789 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Derek Jeter : A Yankee for the New Millennium Hardcover – March 15, 2000
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The text is gathered from Derek's peers and provides a great glimpse of what being around him must be like. Great book, especially for kids or older fanatics!
I think that Derek Jeter is very good to look up to and a great roll motle and if i were a guy i would want to be just like him. he is a very interesting to know about someone famouse and someone great!