- BUY 5 OF ANY DERMASAFE PRODUCTS AND GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL Enter code DSTAKE20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 4 OF ANY DERMASAFE PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL Enter code DSTAKE15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 3 OF ANY DERMASAFE PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL Enter code DSTAKE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 2 OF ANY DERMASAFE PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL Enter code DSTAKE05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DermaSafe Stretch Mark Cream & Scar Removal Therapy, Best Moisturizer to Prevent & Reduce Marks & Scars, Advanced Formula Leaves Skin Smooth & Soft. Paraben Free 4 oz
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Want to get rid of those pesky marks and scars? Works great for before and after pregnancy and as scars removal cream for weight loss or gain, muscle build up, acne scar or injury. Paraben Free! Great for women and men.
- PENETRATING, MOISTURIZING, NOURISHING - Our proprietary blend of clinically tested and proven ingredients forms a luxurious, rich, non-greasy lotion that works great as a wrinkle treatment for fine lines and as a blemish remover that helps with the skin's elastin to promote healing from deep within.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS - From Organic Aloe to the peptides used for repair work with all the natural ingredients to soften and smooth the skin.
- THIS IS A DIFFERENT STRETCH MARK AND SCAR REMOVAL CREAM - It does not use cocoa butter to just soften up scars. It has no cocoa butter at all in it. It uses ALOE VERA! More effective at hydrating and penetrating for maximum healing to really diminish those tiger stripes and soften skin tone and texture.
- MADE IN THE USA - All of our products are proudly made here in the USA and never animal tested and come with a manufacturers guarantee.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
DermaSafe is a health and beauty company dedicated to creating solutions for specific skin care needs. We provide the most effective products to promote healthy skin and over health from the inside out.
Stretch Mark Cream and Scar Removal Therapy
Best Moisturizer to Prevent & Reduce Stretch Marks & Scars Remover - Paraben Free, 4oz
DermaSafe Stretch Mark Cream & Scar Defense Therapy has effective ingredients that penetrate deep into your skin and deliver the highest levels of moisture to heal the skin.
The skin is the biggest organ on the body and takes a lot of abuse leaving marks and scars. This hydrating and nourishing cream helps to prevent and visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
If you are looking for a solution that works try DermaSafe today!
- We Hydroponically Grow Our Own Aloe - Climate controlled greenhouses that shelter the plants so we can harvest the plants year round, without the use of pesticides or herbicides to make the very most effective and potent product possible.
- Powerful And Effective – Loaded with peptides and natural ingredients to start the repair process.
- For Both Men And Women - Stretch marks are a reality. Women experience the effects most drastically after pregnancy in the area of the belly, underarms, thighs, breasts, and buttocks. Men often experience the effects of scarring from acne, injury or after drastic weight gain or during the process of aging. Now both women and men can see noticeable results after just a few weeks of application.
- Paraben Free.
How DermaSafe Stretch Mark and Scar Cream Works
For Stretch Marks
DermaSafe is safe to use during pregnancy and helps support collagen and elastin levels to diminish lines and discoloration.
Remove the Appearance of Deep Scars
DermaSafe works within your skins tissue to soften skin and repair the skin from deep within. Works great for acne, injury and weight loss.
Multiple Skin Layer Support
DermSafe works in all layers of your skin to reduce and repair collagen ruptures that are the cause of most marks and scars.
DermaSafe Stretch Mark Cream and Scar Removal Therapy
Our skin and body through a lot over time and can mean unwanted marks and scars. DermaSafe Stretch Mark Cream & Scars Defense Therapy ingredients penetrate deep into your skin to nourish and repair. This hydrating and effective cream helps to prevent and visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, blemishes and wrinkles.
Premium moisturizer to help in the prevention and reduction of stretch marks, scars and blemishes. Softens and tightens skin to reduce wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Purified Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rutin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl-Tetrapeptide-7, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol (0.5%), Phenoxyethanol (0.5%), Polysorbate-20 Extracts of: Malva Sylvestris (Wood Mallow),Hedra Helix (Ivy), Parietaria Officinalis (Parietary), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Sambucus Nigra (Elder Tree), Arnica Montana (Arnica), Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Fragrance Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide
Apply twice daily to affected areas for maximum results.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The cream is non-greasy and smells really nice. My daughter asked to smell it every time I put it on.
We have been applying this cream to her scar twice a day for about two weeks now and have already started to see improvement. Her scar is very thick on the ends and is thinner in the middle. The middle area is where there has been the most improvement. The color has lightened and the scar isn’t as raised. Hopefully with continued use the rest of the scar will lighten as well. This is the first product that has actually produced results and I am very happy to have found it.
I was given the opportunity to purchase this product free of charge in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
My wife and I have both been sharing this jar and she has been pretty pleased with it as well. She too has commented on the moisturizing effectiveness of this product. She also likes that it doesn't have a strong oder. For me, the product has done quite well over the past several days with helping me control my dry/flakey skin in the morning without the oily effects of other products that I have tried.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the moisturizing effectiveness of this product. I also like that it doesn't have a strong odor. however i am not so sure about the scar reduction effect. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Allison
Works as intended!
We bought this last year and I forgot to review how well it worked. My fiance had a few stretch marks from a quick weight gain and he became... Read more
I am not seeing ANY results so far. However, I'm continuing to apply it and being hopful.Published 11 days ago by Helen R.
I got this for fiance and she thought it was okay. she used it for about 2 weeks and any saw little results in herself. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Jay Burt
This stuff is amazing!!! I never knew it was possible for a cream to really work. I've used it for less then a week and such a huge difference already! Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this product to use on the stretch marks on outer thighs. I have used the product for almost two months. Read morePublished 16 days ago by R. Zweimiller
Really enjoyed this product. Smells great and worked well. It is also a nice consistency and not sticky at all. I can still see my marks but it seems to have helped with fading. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amy
I have multiple stretch marks from being pregnant with my son. I tried lots of products while pregnant to hopefully prevent them from happening but it didn't work so now here I am... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Natalie Schmidt