Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 15, 2014
The company claims that it is made of natural ingridients but as a person with a minor background in chemistry, it still uses certain calcium carbonate and a few other chemicals to remove the hair from the skin.
on April 19, 2013
this product may work for very fine hair removal however it didnt even encourage the hair to come off of me even after several attempts as directed by the instructions. if you have course hair this may not work for you. im not saying it doesnt work i'm simply saying for me it didn't work.
One person found this helpful
on October 7, 2012
they took ther blesed sweet time with shipment, and not until i sent a disturbed letter did i eventually get the itme which does not work, a real problem
One person found this helpful
on September 12, 2014
Works great!
on December 27, 2013
Doesn't really work, irritation on the skin. waste of money just get the laser done. would not recommend at all
on March 2, 2011
The product removed the tiny "peach fuzz" hair that everyone has on their face, but did not remove the dark, coarse hairs that are the ones not wanted. Disappointing!
7 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2011
I have stubborn hair and this product removes more of my hair than other products I have tried. It also leave my skin feeling smooth and without the irritation or bumps I get from other products.
3 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on July 11, 2011
The product has a horrendous smell! If you have coarse hair that has been tweezed, plucked or hot waxed, it does not work and I have tried two applications. Very, very disappointing...have wasted 29.95.
7 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2014
Fantastic
on May 29, 2013
I actually bought this product from the Dermology website, and I was so disappointed that I felt inclined to write a review about it. First of all, the product broke at the butt-end of the bottle (not the cap) and was everywhere within the packaging. However, overlooking that infuriating token, I tried the product in two places: My uni-brow and my pubic region(product claims to be pain-free unlike nair or veet). Doesn't work on coarse hair, and still holds a minor burning sensation. I'm glad I didn't keep in on for any longer than I did. Moral of this review...Don't buy this product or any other depilatories. They don't deliver on their promises and are extremely expensive for their claim. Not to mention they're extremely painful when applied to any part of your body for too long. Trust me on this, don't bother.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.