|Item Weight||2.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.94 x 1.02 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||2301980|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2301980|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Derwent Inktense Ink Blocks, 72 Count (2301980)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.94 x 1.02 x 7.8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE & VIBRANT – The 8mm square block combines versatility with vivid colour. Use the edge for fine details or the side to cover large surface areas quickly. Contains full range of 72 colours.
- WATER SOLUBLE – Expand your creative possibilities. When blocks are used dry, they deliver pure, vibrant colour. For different effects, use a wet brush to lift colour directly from the block.
- PERMANENT COLOUR – Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding.
- SURFACE VARIETY – Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project.
- COLOUR CREATION – Integrated palette is great for creating colours. Make blends by mixing colours together or obtain lighter shades of one colour by adding water. Mix to create a unique work of art.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Inktense Block Spritzer and Derwent Inktense Block Grate and Shake.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
For generations, artists around the world have trusted the Derwent brand. With a proud heritage dating back to 1832, Derwent’s innovation comes from a deep understanding of artists. We appreciate that artists’ needs and aspirations may change over their artistic life, and with this in mind, we’ve produced a wide range of high quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant in The Lake District, Cumbria, in the United Kingdom.
Derwent Inktense Blocks
Perfect for bold, expressive drawings, the 8mm square block of Derwent Inktense Blocks combines versatile function with vivid color. Use the block edge for fine details or the entire side to cover large surface areas quickly.
- 8mm Square Block
- Water Soluble
- Permanent Color
- Surface Variety
- Color Creation
- Range of 72 Colors
See What’s Inside:
Packs contain an assortment of 72 color options, including: Sherbet Lemon, Sun Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Sicilian Yellow, Golden Yellow, Sienna Gold, Cadmium Orange, Burnt Orange, Tangerine, Mid Vermilion, Scarlet Pink, Poppy Red, Hot Red, Chilli Red, Cherry, Carmine Pink, Crimson, Shiraz, Red Violet, Fuchsia, Deep Rose, Thistle, Dusky Purple, Mauve, Dark Purple, Deep Violet, Violet, Lagoon, Peacock Blue, Navy Blue, Iron Blue, Deep Blue, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Dark Aquamarine, Green Aquamarine, Mallard Green, Teal Green, Iron Green, Ionian Green, Vivid Green, Apple Green, Field Green, Beech Green, Hooker's Green, Felt Green, Light Olive, Spring Green, Fern, Leaf Green, Mustard, Amber, Tan, Oak, Saddle Brown, Baked Earth, Willow, Oxide Red, Madder Brown, Dark Chocolate, Bark, Sepia Ink, Indian Ink, Chinese Ink, Charcoal Gray, Payne's Gray, Neutral Gray, Ink Black, Antique White and Outliner. Refer to our color charts above to see the colors included in each pack.
Use Blocks Wet or Dry
From illustrators and designers, to students and home users, you can expand your creative possibilities with Derwent Inktense Blocks. They can be used dry for expressive, bold drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect.
Create Long-Lasting Projects
The color is permanent when dry, allowing you to create long-lasting and vibrant works of art. Plus, when the pigments are washed out, they are designed to dry quickly, which helps minimize color bleeding. Layer or place contrasting colors next to each other without the fear of color bleeding.
Apply to Any Surface
As the pigment dries permanently, it can be used on several surfaces. It’s great on fabrics, such as silk and cotton, and is ideal for quilt making. If you prefer more traditional projects, the block glides smoothly on paper. Modify your artistic canvas to fit your next project.
Make Unique Color Blends
Mix colors to create a truly unique piece of art. Whether you are using the blocks dry or with water, you can easily mix colors together to create expressive blends. You can obtain lighter shades of a color by simply adding water.
Derwent Inktense Blocks are perfect for illustrators, designers, and students. The 8mm square block combines versatile function with vivid colour. Use the block edge for fine details or the side to cover large surface areas quickly. The unique water soluble pigment can be used for vibrant drawings, or used with a wet brush to lift colour directly from the block. As the pigments dry quickly, there’s no need to worry about colour bleeding. Perfect for colour layering. Plus, as the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics, such as silk or cotton. It can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your next project. The integrated palette is perfect for creating custom colours. Make unique blends by mixing dry blocks together, or obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix to create a distinct work of art. With a heritage dating to 1832, Derwent’s innovation comes from an understanding of artists. We’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.