- File Size: 3169 KB
- Print Length: 194 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Reality Raiders Press; 1 edition (September 27, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 27, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LZN0IR4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,040,813 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2408 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- #2801 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- #3154 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
Descent of the Maw (T'nari Renegades–Pleiadian Cycle, Prequel) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have thoroughly enjoyed being introduced to the characters and the worlds they inhabit, finding it particularly exciting and delightful to be teased with small bits of information about each character's abilities and qualities, as well as appearance. The main characters, Magnus and Kirian, soon became vividly real in my mind, along with their family and friends, and I enjoyed the way characters and their relationships were developed alongside the setting and unfolding events.
The description "Science Fantasy" is very apt because at times I was reminded of the best episodes of Star Trek, while other times I felt immersed in a fantasy world. The emphasis on special mental or magical abilities also appealed to me greatly, and I'm sure that any reader who delights in intelligent sci-fi/fantasy would also find many aspects of this book very rewarding.