Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Desde Un Principio: From The Beginning
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 30, 2000
This was the first Marc Anthony CD I ever bought. Everyone I know has been urgin me to add Mr. Anthony to my collection and now I know why. I was hooked on those samples when I listened to him online and I also saw his concert on HBO. Not only does he have a wonderful stage presence but his voice combines expression with passion and strength. Every single cut is like peeling back new layers of emotion and discovering that Marc is not only serious about his music but has a real talent for making others "feel" him as well. Whether he's singing his romantic and heartfelt duets with Jennifer Lopez (No Me Amas) and India (Vivir Lo Nuestro) or singing a ballad to all about the beauty of Puerto Rico and his pride as a Boricua (Preciosa) I felt like I was in the same room with him, being honored with a glimpse into the soul of this wonderful artist. Not only can he make you feel soulful, but the crunchy, catchy and kicky salsa numbers paractically catapult you out of your seat and transfix you into the rhythm....
9 people found this helpful
on May 30, 2000
Marc sings with hot, sexy ferver and motherland pride! To be a 'NewYorican', he does the residents of Puerto Rico pround of his ties and love for his motherland....it comes through in each of his songs on this CD!. The orchestral arrangements do extremely well in augmenting the richness and sincerity of his songs and voice. He is a class act; there is little doubt he awakens a special feeling in those who listen to this CD....even if they are not Spanish-speaking. He sings sincere love ballads/salsa, along with a special song of patriotic pride to his homeland....the song 'PRECIOSA', will bring a special awareness of pride of their roots to Puerto Rico....I guess you can tell that's my absolute favorite on this fabulous CD. His dominance of vocal balance, harmony and range are fabulous! Go get'em Marc...no question you're the best in contemporary Salsa...more, more! Cuidate, papi!
on June 1, 2016
Actually this is an old Marc Anthony CD which I recently heard again and knew that I wanted the CD for my very own to listen to the songs of yesterday that only Marc Anthony can do justice to. He sings not only with his voice but with all the emotions of the lyrics which are unforgettable. and moving. A really MUST HAVE!
on February 20, 2016
I'm listening to this a lot and loving it. I'm not a native or fluent Spanish speaker so I miss having an insert with the words I can follow. Still, with repeated listenings, I'm understanding more and more, and in any event the music alone is wonderful!
One person found this helpful
on April 7, 2018
Insuperable.
on November 15, 2017
great job
on October 30, 2017
Wonderful CD to listen and great music.
on February 7, 2018
Great album
on June 11, 2013
First of all I have to emphasized not only on the quality of the product but also the great service provided. Outstanding performance. Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution, it represent the wise choice of many alternatives. This product complied with my expectations.
on January 7, 2017