Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 406 reviews
My wife and I read each book in the series as they were published, usually buying the hardback. Desecration: Antichrist Takes the Throne was one of the best-plotted stories, and it certainly kept us wanting the next book in the series.
on January 30, 2015
Tired of hearing comparisons to The Christ Clone Series! While I have not read that series yet will have to say the Left Behind Series is quite remarkable. It is suspenseful, funny, and quite breath taking in its depiction of the end times. Definitely recommend this to all. It has been a long read but has been well worth it. Some very memorable moments, sayings, and teachings in it. It is a series we as Christians all need to read to understand a little of what is to come for this world.
And to those of you who can't help but compare the two series, I say this: They are written by separate authors, each author has a separate style of writing!! If you have gotten o Desecration means you have read 8 books before it, how can you read 8 books if you don't like them?
on March 18, 2017
Great book if you are reading the entire series. Be sure to start with number one. They are really awesome reading.
on September 4, 2017
Great Series. I have them all now. Thank you
on July 20, 2017
Great Book by Tim
on August 8, 2017
I'VE ENJOYED THE ENTIRE SERIES. MY 2nd TIME THROUGH.
on April 27, 2017
Lives up to expectations.
on October 15, 2016
You must read this series!
on September 9, 2015
I am an ordained minister and have followed Dr. McGee for many years. I cannot find a better author to provide study material for me. I only wish he were still alive so I could tell him personally, however, I do know that I will see him in Heaven. Thank you for continueing to provide his material to the public.

Yours inChrist,
Rev. Dale Oellerich
on November 27, 2013
Desecration is written by a Christen writer who has written all of these books taken from Revelations in the King James Bible. It's a layman's idea as to what will happen to each of us when The Rapture occurs, those who went with Crist and those who were: Left Behind. Left Behind is the first book and the rest are sequels. Interesting reading for all. Take the time to read them all as it's very mind-filling especially if you are a reader of His word.