Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on December 9, 2013
This is an excellent product and always clears up my athelete's foot problems with skin cracking between the toes. It is almost impossible to find in the stores anymore, and I do not understand why because it is a good product.
on January 28, 2015
this really works my
on July 14, 2012
The item is great however, "VERY OVER PRICED". The way it is advertised, it sounds as though you will get more than one for the price.
on July 17, 2012
People rave about this foot fungus product, but the itching were the burning are still an issue. I've moved on to other treatments, which are working much better for me...
on February 10, 2013
I have always had good luck with Desenex products and will always buy and use them. I recommend them to anyone.