Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 8, 2010
I started this book in the afternoon and after sleeping for only two hours I has to get back to it to finish.
It is HOT without being nasty or unreal. You could see all of those feeling happening, well not in my lifestle but it made it sound like fun.
I am not goung to say anything about the storline as I dont want to give it all away, but I feel in love with the main man.
on January 14, 2011
This book is not for the faint of heart - if you don't like erotica or sex in romance books, this book isn't for you. Without giving away too much of the storyline, this was a story about a couple in an open marriage, showcasing lots of love scenes. The writing style was a bit different than i'm used to, but once I got used to the authors style, I did enjoy the book. A very sexy and interesting book overall.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 25, 2011
Desert Heat: Affairs of the Heart - an Extoic Romance Novel that is tastefully written by Kristie Leigh Maguire. She has successfully proven once again that she is the "Diva Of Romance." Ms. Kristie Maguire has the ability to allow us to be there and feel the sensual steamy romance between the characters. She manages to capture our hearts and minds with true love, while providing a tantalising and enticing story. Her novels have a wonderful story and are based on love and true emotions, not just raw sex. You will find each sex scene to be very pertinent to the story line.

Marcie and Steve have been happily married for years and nothing can change that or can it? At least not until Marcie meets her new boss, Jim, who leaves her totally spell-bound at first sight. In fact, they both were completely drawn to each other like a magnet from the first moment they met. Which seems to shed a new light on the term being "Torn Between Two Lovers!" and certainly brings it into reality and gives us a new meaning of three-deminsional characters.

If you have ever fantasized about being loved by two different men at the same time, then you must read this captivating and titillating, sensual story that will surely bring you to the realm of surreal passion and pleasure. You will be surprized at how Marcie fulfills her most intimate and powerful desires. You will also discover wether it is possible to love two men at once and experience the tantilizing and most enticing forbidden fruit. This is a story you will not forget. And of course, don't forget the sequel. Cabin Fever: Affairs of the Heart (Book Two) by Kristie Leigh Maguire.

Sandy K. - I recommend this book by Kristie Leigh Maguire and all the other wonderful stories she has written. Be sure to check them out.
on September 18, 2014
The story was good I guess, but at times was just a bit too wordy--overuse of darling and honey were a bit much for me--even the sex scenes were so-so and the romance aspect of it was lost to me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 14, 2011
I bought this book, along with its sequel, Cabin Fever: Affairs of the Heart (Book Two), when they were on sale in December. I read through both of them in one sitting.

Captivating, hot, and fun!
on January 17, 2011
I can't wait to read the sequel Cabin Fever! I read this book in one sitting which is very hard for me to do. This book was Hot and Fun to read!
on July 1, 2011
Wow- this is my first erotic read and it was more than I could have imagined. Certainly spiced my love life up a bit after reading! Honestly,had to put the book down and go give my hubby some attention :)