Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Soft Air Desert Eagle .44 Magnum Spring Powered Airsoft Pistol
|Price:||$19.68 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.27 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shoots 260 FPS
- Easy slide pump
- High cap mag hold 190 rounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Desert Eagle .44 Magnum - Black
A 1:1 scale replica of a .44 Magnum pistol, this Desert Eagle airsoft pistol is remarkably authentic. The pistol fires round pellets known as BBs, which are propelled out of the gun by compressed air. The advantage of the airsoft pistol, however, is that players can safely train, simulate, or play with the gun without fearing serious injury. The Desert Eagle looks, feels, weighs, and functions just like a real firearm, but is built for casual recreation rather than weaponized use. In fact, the only way you can typically tell a real-steel firearm from an airsoft pistol is the blazing orange tip and the BBs that fire when you pull the trigger. The .44 Magnum offers such features a slide-locking back, a functional thumb safety, and plastic textured grips with markings.
- Velocity: Approximately 270 fps with 0.12-gram BBs
- Magazine: 28 rounds
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Slide locks open on empty magazine
- Fixed hop-up
- Plastic frame and slide
- Full IMI Desert Eagle trademarks
- Orange-tipped outer barrel
- Weighs 1 pound
Top customer reviews
It is actually a nice weight
95% accurate (For me at least)
Looks just like the real thing (Except for orange tip obviously)
Its a freaking desert eagle
The mag weighs more than the gun itself
Safety is a little hard to pull down
As a former owner of a real-deal Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50AE handgun, this one is impressively realistic in size and feel to the original. Yes, this one is plastic, it only weighs a fraction as much as the genuine article, and the slide only pulls back about three inches when you cock it, but it's pretty well-made and works great. I purchased mine right here on this Amazon page about two months ago (at full price and with no obligation to review it) and I've put about 200 rounds of .12 gram BBs through it with no issues at all. I would recommend .20 gram BBs, though, if you plan to use this in airsoft battles. I just use mine for target practice.
It has comfortable rubberized grips, decent sights, and is plenty accurate at 30+ feet, even with cheap, lightweight ammo. The magazine never falls out and is easy to load. It has a 28-round capacity. It has a cross bolt safety that works fine. Nothing has broken on it or failed after two months of moderate use and I don't feel like it's very breakable or unreliable. Mine has never misfired or jammed.
If you don't abuse it or rough it up unnecessarily, this is a solid, reliable spring airsoft pistol that's plenty accurate and, most importantly, looks and feels a lot like an actual .50 caliber handgun. I'm actually planning to buy a second one, just in case anything ever happens to this one.
- Decent weight, not too heavy and not too light
- Very close to full scale while still staying true the the real scale of the gun
- Very detailed on the features for a low price hand gun
- Legitimate markings that the gun has in real life are included
- Could make a very good prop for YouTube mini - films, and videos
- Stirdy, and wont break too easily if used properly
- Top rail is easy to pull back for younger kids, while still packing a hard punch
- Magazine capacity is quite large, including enough space for 28 rounds
- Accurate, and powerful
- The orange tip is removable (With some finess, of course)
- Unless the rail is pulled back all the way, your BB's will not fire
- An exterior screw can be seen on the right side (Not a big deal, but as a prop may get in the way)
- Putting rounds into the magazine may be a pain at times due to tension
- Sometimes when checking for round capacity a BB will fall out on release of the magazine
- Does not come with a second magazine
In the end, as a stand alone weapon this gets 4/5 stars for performance, durability and cost. Happy Airsofting!
The quality is excellent. It might be made of plastic but does not feel cheap, the magazine has some weight to it also. It's quite comfortable to hold and the cocking action is easy and smooth. It can hold about 30 BBs (we use .12 mm airsoft pellets) which is almost double the capacity of others at the similar price. I am quite happy with my purchase.
The only reason it's not getting a higher rating is because the safety is actually broken. As you can see in the picture it's stuck in "Shoot" position. I will try to get an exchange on it even though it's been used and packaging is in pieces ( he was very excited about the present and used it before realizing the safety was broken). I will update the rating if I'm about to get it resolved.