Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on May 20, 2013
Is has and excellent feel to it... soft and dreamy yet scrubby when you put a little muscle into it. It's a mix of powdery heaven with larger salt pieces but aren't rough like rock salt. It smells fresh and invigorating...and feel it is exfoliating. I haven't used it daily because of the cost so I have't noticed any firming or cellulite help but I will use it daily in my trouble spot for a few weeks and follow up....starting today.
on August 28, 2012
Tried this based on the reviews and loved it. Very, very nice. Has a nice smell but makes my skin feel so soft after use. It is not oily like other body scrubs but does wash off nicely and it is not sticky either. Love it...recommended.
on December 13, 2016
Way over priced for what it does. I think I will stick to the best on Amazon's coconut body scrub hehehe
on April 3, 2014
I moisturizers and moisturizers. Then I discovered this scrub and dry skin is 1000x better without all of the moisturizing.
on September 30, 2016
Great Product My wife LOVES IT!!!
on November 28, 2016
Great exfoliator!
on July 12, 2013
I am not sure it this decreases cellulite, but it does make your skin smooth and soft. I also eliminates razor bumps
on December 30, 2015
Great scrub ! Love it
on February 2, 2015
love love love it! I am using regularly and love the look and feel of my legs and hiney
on April 21, 2015
good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.